once a day

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.

Rainbow Light, ProbioActive Probiotics, 1 Billion Cells, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1082429 on May 01, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.

for an in-law

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 28, 2008

My in-law has always had digestive problems until he ran into my family that's into alternative/preventive health. He swears by this product and is feeling great!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010

I love that Rainbow Light is making a product with Prebiotics as well as Probiotics. More and more research is being done on the benefits of Prebiotics on gut health and weight management. Rainbow Light is a company that I trust.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3195345 on Nov 20, 2010

Helps with my sluggish digestion. I use this in combination with Ranbow Light's digestive enzyme and psyllium powder. This combo helps keep me regular.

RJK

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Jun 09, 2009

I have tried more expensive brands but this one seems to work the best for me.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2588961 on Jul 05, 2009

These are alright, keep me fealing healthy

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1130908 on Aug 26, 2009

I am really happy with this product. My stomach feels great if taken with meals. I will buy again!

Probiotics

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Used this brand for over a year, very happy, nice capsules, easy to take.

Good product

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Aug 06, 2014

This product is easy to swallow and I usually take it right before dinner. I haven't really noticed any big health improvements after I started taking it, but I will continue to use it because I like the idea of all the prebiotics and probiotics it gives me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »