I was shocked

Posted by Reviewer1746933 on Oct 20, 2007

I couldn't believe how bad this product tasted. I understand that "healthy" things can't always taste great, but this tastes incredibly awful.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer Rich Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2788497 on May 20, 2008

One of the worst products I've ever received. There is nothing "rich" about this chocolate" -your flavor is extremely misleading as the flavor was so bad I returned the unused portion to you for a complete credit to my credit card. Hereafter, please have someone in Marketing sample the product before producing it for human consumption.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer Rich Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1402119 on Jul 30, 2008

This product has a great line up of healthful ingredients! Unfortunately it's VERY chalky. The only way I can swallow it without a glass of water (in addition to the drink), is by baking with it. I've used it in buckwheat pancakes, cakes, cookies, etc... I'm sure I've lowered the nutrient content by doing that but I have 2 canisters to go through!

No recomandation!

Posted by Reviewer1071080 on Nov 30, 2010

This was really syntethic of taste!! I had to trow the whole package, because I could not finish it. Both tried with rice milk, and water.

Gritty death!

Posted by Reviewer2273184 on Jul 25, 2011

Tastes like gritty death! I have forced myself to drink some foul drinks in the past, but I couldn't get past one sip of this stuff.

Extreme poor design

Posted by 5740104217663666971 on May 24, 2016

Poor zip design, cannot keep the materials fresh. In addition the plastic spoon inside should be separately attached. Extremely poor design of the product.

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Sep 17, 2010

Horrible Taste, threw it all out after the 1st shake, yuck!