Yum, kind of.

Posted by Reviewer3313422 on Nov 15, 2008

I like this stuff but don't love it. It's quite filling and tastes pretty good. Prepare for a greenish color, which is more dramatic with the vanilla flavor. Overall I think the vanilla makes a better shake. Also be aware of the calorie count for this product, which isn't low.

Energy and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2505508 on Nov 17, 2007

I bought the Chocolate Protein Energizer because of the flavor and of course the energy it gives me but I am disappointed that it has less servings than the vanilla flavor.

...

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

This has a great variety of nutrients and I experienced a noticible boost in energy from using it daily, but I was not overly pleased by the taste.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2973342 on Mar 22, 2008

Kids Struggled with the grainy texture, especially my boy with sensory issues

protein drink

Posted by Reviewer1773215 on Apr 28, 2008

Taste is all right. I found the texture quite chalky, though.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3260893 on Sep 25, 2008

Easily digested, nutrient rich, good flavor and inexpensive. Does not leave an aftertaste like many shake products do. Dairy free.

Not sure I'd call it chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1815686 on Jan 24, 2010

Ordered this because I like the Vanilla so much. I just don't think I'd call this chocolate. It was ok, but I think I'll just stick with the vanilla version.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 08, 2010

This product had very nice reviews so I decided to give a try, but it was just ok taste. I'm going try adding stuff like bananas and sweeteners and make a shake with it. It would be better than just add water and shake.

Posted by Reviewer2403001 on Mar 14, 2011

The shake that i prepare with this feels kind of sandy, so I only use it when baking

its okay

Posted by glutenfreegirl on Feb 22, 2014

Ingredients are healthy. I wonder though where the rice is made because it's not organic.