Daily Dose

Posted by Reviewer3203989 on Nov 08, 2006

I live on this product. I find the chocolate flavor is better than most. Best of all -- no added sugar, it is lightly sweetened with stevia. I do mix and drink it with water only at the office. Over time I've discovered that I like it better when blended with ice. I add cinnamon flavor flax oil, half a banana, and decaf espresso powder for my daily morning shake. I call it my daily dose of chocolate. A half serving in a little office water cooler cup kills 3pm cravings.

Best One I've Found

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Feb 16, 2008

I started using this 3 days/week for breakfast. I don't understand why, but I don't get hungry and could probably skip lunch altogether. I just mix it with about a pint of milk and chug it down. I feel better during the days I use it and am actually starting to use it more as a meal replacement. Oh, I don't get those after meal "burps" with this one like I do with some of the other protein drinks.

fun protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2488452 on Mar 26, 2007

Whey doesn't agree with me, so I prefer rice. I'm on a strict healing diet - this is just about the only chocolate I ever have! I prefer liquid supplementation, when possible, rather than lots of capsules.

Extraordninary

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

Perfect protein powder! It has such a healthy content, and it tastes so good too. I use it in my hot chocolate, in my home made marsipan and in chocolate cakes. Basically it adds a flavour to all chocolate-products that is more mild and rich than cocoa-powder.

Every day

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Dec 22, 2006

I use this mixed with a banana and oat milk every day for lunch. It is a great meal replacement in hot weather. For a treat add a spoon of almond butter.

Best Ever Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Nov 17, 2012

This is amazing how good it tastes and the amount of nutrients plus digestive enzymes. There is no gritty taste like some protein drinks. I mix it with 8 oz. of 2% milk and make it a meal. I got the chocolate so I could have my fix of chocolate for the day in a healthy way. There are no added extra's in this and it is sweatened with Stevia, the only natrual non-sugar sweatener that I will use. I love this and hope they continue to carry it.

Terrific Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 11, 2008

Best tasting rice protein on the market with the best ingredients I've seen to date. IHerb-please keep this product in stock at all times!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1906174 on Feb 23, 2009

AWESOME! Will get Vanilla next time cause that is great too

What a way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jan 23, 2007

I have this every morning mixed with some powdered greens. It really is satisfying, always agrees with me and gives me a great start for the day.

Good stuff

Posted by VioRiven on Apr 05, 2014

Works great in my nutribullet with my fruits and veggies. I don't notice the taste being any different. It's a keeper!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »