Good stuff

Posted by VioRiven on Apr 05, 2014

Works great in my nutribullet with my fruits and veggies. I don't notice the taste being any different. It's a keeper!

Extraordninary

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

Perfect protein powder! It has such a healthy content, and it tastes so good too. I use it in my hot chocolate, in my home made marsipan and in chocolate cakes. Basically it adds a flavour to all chocolate-products that is more mild and rich than cocoa-powder.

Best Ever Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Nov 17, 2012

This is amazing how good it tastes and the amount of nutrients plus digestive enzymes. There is no gritty taste like some protein drinks. I mix it with 8 oz. of 2% milk and make it a meal. I got the chocolate so I could have my fix of chocolate for the day in a healthy way. There are no added extra's in this and it is sweatened with Stevia, the only natrual non-sugar sweatener that I will use. I love this and hope they continue to carry it.

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3073383 on Jul 09, 2012

it tastes just like eating chocolate

Great Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jun 11, 2012

I just love this chocolate protein energizer!!! For a snack, when I'm just hungry, I mix 2 TABS of the mix with 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt and 1/2 cup 2% milk. Use a stick blender and WOW.....What a great snack and fills you up too. Will keep purchasing this one! I'm amazed at how good the chocolate is!!!

My morning pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Mar 24, 2012

Great product, in the morning I just ad a scoop to hot water and make hot chocolate or mix with almond milk in the blender for a shake for lunch. Gives me the protein and the energy I need to make it thru the day. Could tell such a difference in energy level, that I just ordered more. The chocolate is the best.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1425332 on Sep 04, 2011

I love this brand. I was looking for a shake mix that would keep my full until lunch yet not weight me down. As a busy college kid, I can't be bother to have a rumbling tummy halfway through my history lectures. This keeps me full until lunch, and then some!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3352671 on Jun 27, 2011

The protein shake is so light and airy fairy :). It accomplishes so much in that I drink it as a meal replacement and feel lighter than ever...it has many wonderful nutrients. As things are changing energetically, our bodies are changing and don't require the "force" of solid food to nourish and sustain.

Rainbow Light, Chocolate Protein

Posted by Reviewer3202915 on Jun 05, 2011

This shake is yummy! It blends up much thicker than the vanilla flavor. It has a great taste and texture.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2883975 on Apr 17, 2011

I have digestive issues that include gluten, dairy & soy. This stuff taste the best of all the rice protein that I have tried and is the most cost effective. Definitely recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »