July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

doesn't mix

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

Rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer2670335 on Jul 10, 2008

I think that the product has many health benefits but the gritty taste was pretty bad. I probably wouldn't order this again.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

This product is not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Sep 09, 2008

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

I don't like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1438457 on Oct 25, 2008

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »