doesn't mix

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

Rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer2670335 on Jul 10, 2008

I think that the product has many health benefits but the gritty taste was pretty bad. I probably wouldn't order this again.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

Never received

Posted by 5288109789500801521 on Jan 15, 2013

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2422223 on Nov 16, 2007

This is some nasty stuff. It's gritty and tastes horrible. It's going in the trash as soon as I get something to replace it.

This product is not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Sep 09, 2008

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

I don't like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1438457 on Oct 25, 2008

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

Taste Bad

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 28, 2009

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

Rainbow light review

Posted by Reviewer1547427 on Mar 28, 2010

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

skip it

Posted by Reviewer1862879 on Aug 07, 2010

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »