NEW FORMULA NOT AS GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on May 07, 2007

I have used this product for years. My latest order came in new packaging with a slightly different formulation. The previous formula was 5 stars, but the new stuff doesn't taste as good, foams up too much and is too thick. I will not be purchasing this product in the future.

...

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

This has a great variety of nutrients and I experienced a noticible boost in energy from using it daily, but I was not overly pleased by the taste.

Does not taste good.

Posted by Reviewer1390060 on May 15, 2009

Full of nutrients, but bad taste. I have to add so much stevia or other sweetener to be able to drink.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1649244 on Jun 17, 2009

Good flavor and mixes well, but not fond of the greenish color!

Good and bad...

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 24, 2010

Feels energizing and the protein seems easily absorbed by the body. But I'm a little suspicous about the vanilla-flavor.... I get a creeping sensation in my legs after eating the powder. Used to get the same feeling after eating food with MSG (flavor-enhancer).

great ingredients but chalky

Posted by Reviewer1449199 on Jul 17, 2010

I wanted to like this product even more than the whey protein I bought. It has great ingredients. I put it in a shaker bottle and mixed it with almond milk. It looked like it was dissolved but I ended up with a totally chalky taste and feeling in my mouth. I tried shaking it longer...no dice. I'll use up what I have but won't buy this again.

Good energizing protein meal supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2062057 on Dec 17, 2010

I got a real nice energy boost when I took this before training, although I'm not a fan of the taste in all honesty

Rainbow Light Vanilla Protein Energizer gets a B+

Posted by Reviewer3287375 on Jan 16, 2012

This is one of the better protein shakes I've tried. The most important thing for me is that it is easily digestible, and it didn't upset my stomach one bit. The vanilla flavour is strong, though maybe a little artificial tasting. However, there is a woeful bitter aftertaste of stevia. The ingredients list is stellar and the nutritional stats are great, packing a good protein punch for relatively few calories. The powder blends well with soy or rice milk, though it does have a slightly gritty texture which I'm still getting used to. All in all, a great product, and I'd probably order it again.

At first

Posted by Reviewer1078536 on Aug 13, 2011

I cannot drink by itself. I put together another fruits and juice. well, sounds like good taste

Strong flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012

This tasts a lot like the Vegan Protein+. In fact the flavour is almost the same. It's quite a strong flavour, so it will really overpower if you use a whole scoop in a smoothie. The flavour isn't entirely unpleasant, but I would not say it tastes much of vanilla. Its texture makes it good for baking, but again, the flavour is quite strong so it's best to mix with some other protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »