Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very healthy meal alternative

Posted by Reviewer2676592 From New York on May 28, 2009

I use this in place of breakfast when I am in a hurry. It has a lot of nutritional value and uses rice protein which helps for those of us with dairy issues. It does not use any artificial sweeteners. It mixes pretty good with a shaker and I have no problem getting it down. I would have given it 5 stars except for the taste. It tastes ok and is easy to drink, but could taste a little better. All in all, for why I drink it (health) and excellent product.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Apr 29, 2008

This is not a bad. It is kind of grainy but you need to add dense fruit. For example bananas or mangos, since these fruits have texture they blend very well with this powder.

Better than soy

Posted by Reviewer2678960 From California on Aug 25, 2008

I bought this product again, because I noticed that when I drank the soy shake, that it didn't agree with my digestive tract. It has a grainier texture than the soy powder, but I noticed if I shook the can really well, and blended it a little longer, then it tasted alot better.I am returning the two soy cans soon for a refund. Frances

Good Protein

Posted by Reviewer3075169 From Arizona on Nov 23, 2008

My wife likes this stuff,takes with Now Green Phytofoods-green superfood powder.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energize

Posted by Reviewer2379832 From Kentucky on Aug 10, 2008

Good source of protein. Tastes better when mixed with milk than water. Adding ice improves taste. Very satisfying for hunger when there isn't time for a meal and after exercising.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »