Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)

This is a real energizer

Posted by Reviewer1397434 on Nov 07, 2007

I take it in the morning with a piece of bread and it gives me all that I need until lunch time. I strongly recommend this product.

Energy and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2505508 on Nov 17, 2007

I drink the Protein Energizer every evening. It has great flavor and it gives me energy. Since I don't eat dinner, the Protein Energizer helps me feel full without having to eat a heavy meal.

Sugar Free

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

I discovered this while on a very restricted diet. I needed an additional source of protein, I'm vegetarian and, and my diet at the time excluded dairy and sugars. This fit in perfectly, rice protein and sweetened with stevia. Had a good taste as well.

super

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

Best energizer drink I've ever had

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on May 06, 2010

I am changing my lifestyle and health choices--as well, I am trying to lose weight. In the past, I have loathed the taste of powdered drinks, but this one is wonderful--I look forward to it and feel I could drink it all my life---(I like the Acai Berry flavor the best). To get 25 grams of protein, I use 1.5 Tbsp., add unsweetened cranberry juice and water, a Tbsp. of Chia seeds or ground flaxseed, 1 Tbsp. flaxseed oil, 1/2 C or more of strawberries, blueberries, apple or other fruit and 1 Tbsp. powdered wheat grass. I blend it, and it tastes great and satisfies me for hours. I do this once or twice a day, and then eat regular meals with no gluten, lean protein and lots of vegetables. My rosacea and eczema are better and I have lost 15 lbs. I love it! Dana in Oregon