Yummy nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2252723 on May 18, 2010

I love this protein powder. I can't tolerate whey, so this is perfect. It has all the ingredients I look for in a protein drink. Mixed with fresh fruit, ice, and chia seeds, it's a powerhouse of nutrition.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1906271 on May 06, 2010

I am changing my lifestyle and health choices--as well, I am trying to lose weight. In the past, I have loathed the taste of powdered drinks, but this one is wonderful--I look forward to it and feel I could drink it all my life---(I like the Acai Berry flavor the best). To get 25 grams of protein, I use 1.5 Tbsp., add unsweetened cranberry juice and water, a Tbsp. of Chia seeds or ground flaxseed, 1 Tbsp. flaxseed oil, 1/2 C or more of strawberries, blueberries, apple or other fruit and 1 Tbsp. powdered wheat grass. I blend it, and it tastes great and satisfies me for hours. I do this once or twice a day, and then eat regular meals with no gluten, lean protein and lots of vegetables. My rosacea and eczema are better and I have lost 15 lbs. I love it! Dana in Oregon

smooth and tasty, a vegan dream

Posted by Reviewer3068928 on May 03, 2010

Great for smoothies or with nuts and fruit for brekky. In the evening mix and chill and pour on vegan cream for delicious dessert

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Vanilla, 17oz

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 16, 2010

Ilove ti is very goog!!!!!!

Rainbow light review

Posted by Reviewer1547427 on Mar 28, 2010

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3285681 on Mar 26, 2010

not bad

Good and bad...

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 24, 2010

Feels energizing and the protein seems easily absorbed by the body. But I'm a little suspicous about the vanilla-flavor.... I get a creeping sensation in my legs after eating the powder. Used to get the same feeling after eating food with MSG (flavor-enhancer).

Tasty

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 24, 2010

This is a good, good tasting protein, which has a nice calorie/protein ration. Beneficial ingredients, too.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2752962 on Mar 10, 2010

This protein makes me healthy and strong!!

Don't care for it.

Posted by Reviewer2058626 on Feb 25, 2010

I will not reorder this protein. It is very chalky but I gave it two stars because it does dissolve/mix well.