10% Off Orders Over $40!

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Vitamin C Easy

Posted by Reviewer2356139 on Nov 03, 2006

If you have a senstive stomach, then this is the "C" for you. I can even take it on an empty stomach with no effect! But dont let that gentleness fool you, this is truly a Super "c" product

Hope It's As Good

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Nov 09, 2010

I've used Rainbow Light Ultra Gram C for over a decade. It is now discontinued on every website I checked so I ordered this one instead. Perhaps the Ultra Gram C has been replaced with this one.

Rainbow Light Super C Rocks!!

Posted by 4895710497217595241 on Aug 14, 2014

My husband and I have been taking Rainbow Light, Super C for almost two years. I like that it is all natural!! Vitamin C has been part of our daily vitamin regimen for over 10 years and within that time frame we have not had any cold's or flu's. I prefer this brand due to its natural properties and plan to stay with it!!