10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, Food-Based Formula, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 3-star

Great price but....

Posted by Reviewer1477365 on Feb 24, 2011

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Reliable, good phyto-nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008

I have used this product for several years. I appreciate the nice spectrum of phyto-nutrients which assist the body and help make the "C" useful. Powder lets you microdose through the day, since body dumps the "C" it doesn't need within an hour of taking it, hence large one time doses aren't useful. RL is a great company. Check out their other vitamins!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Jan 02, 2009

Doesn't taste as good as emergen-c...going back to pills.

Rainbow Light Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer1392704 on Aug 31, 2010

I think it may be a good product if I was consistent with it. The thing I don like was when I received my product and opened it, there seems to be a half of bottle of Vitamin C powder. I was expecting a my bottle to be full to the top since it's already a 4 oz bottle.