Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1697258 on Jan 30, 2009

Took a little to get used to the bitter taste but I know this has helped me stay healthy this winter- Especially since I am a first grade teacher!

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on May 13, 2009

I felt this was a decent product. I would probably buy it again, however, it didn't taste as good as some said. Tasted way better than the NOW brand I bought last time though. I like the mix of ingredients.

Happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2542485 on Oct 19, 2009

I read the reviews for the Vitamin C and I was pleased that it did not have a after taste like the reviewers said. I would buy this again.

Rainbow Light, Super C, Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer3226742 on Jan 29, 2011

This is a vitamin powder that I believe is well worth the price.The only complaint is that it has quite a bitter aftertaste.

Great vit c

Posted by Reviewer3271307 on Apr 12, 2011

I was very happy with this product but I found it to be a little bland but I'd buy it again

Gentil wih stomach

Posted by Reviewer1387214 on Feb 20, 2012

A great way to take overdose of C vitamin.

Good buffered C product

Posted by Reviewer2437419 on Feb 26, 2012

Good product

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

Easy to take, no capsules means no fillers. Taste good, and being food based means your body will absorb it better.

This C gets an A

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 16, 2014

I was searching for something as good as this. The first bottle had no moisture packet to prevent clumping, so I had to do lots of banging to break up the powder, but I enjoyed using it enough to order more. The second bottle has a moisture packet, no clumping. This c is easily absorbed and gets into the body fast. Mixed in orange juice, you hardly know it's there. FOOD-BASED says it all.

ok

Posted by 5380777929030439870 on Mar 19, 2014

can taste the cabbage, ok in the end