Great product

Posted by Reviewer2934413 on Oct 26, 2010

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jun 05, 2011

I take super doses of vit C when I am feeling under the weather or tired from traveling/working overtime. It does have a slight bitter taste as other people indicated in their posts, but no prob: I just mix with a little juice and it dissolves fine. Very pleased.

Good vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1228576 on Aug 15, 2011

Great and enjoy it

powdered vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1318670 on Nov 30, 2011

No sugar added, which is great. Only thing is that at the bottom the powder gets a little clumpy and sticks to the bottom and needs a little scraping.

Rainbow light, super C, Buffered vitamin C. powder , food based

Posted by Reviewer3009878 on Feb 07, 2012

I liked it very much, and will purchase more.

A Staple

Posted by Reviewer1484937 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using this powder for several months and I feel it's helped me with my resistance to common ailments, although I can only offer relative comparisons to times when I wasn't taking the extra vitamin C.

Great for supplementing Vitamin C

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012

I love this powdered, food based Vitamin C formula. I need to supplement my vitamin C intake due to PCOS and the difficulties that go along with it, and this has made it so easy for me. I love that it is in a powder form, less pills for me to take! I just add it my daily smoothie, easy and convenient! I also love that it's food based, making it easier to absorb. I'm definitely sticking with with Rainbow Light's Super C!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money, nice taste, trusted brand and no fillers.

Good stuff

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Slightly tart but easy on the stomach. The powder form is great because it allows you to adjust your dosage and take in small increments througout the day. The body can only absorb so much of this at once. This also has good synergistic ingredients for better absorption and a plus that there's no added sugar. If may clump up a bit but will easily dissolve in water if you give it a couple of minutes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on Jun 13, 2012

Easily blends into any liquid, not much taste, just a bit tart. Great vitamin C powder product!