Great product

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Apr 25, 2009

Tastes fine, easy way to have large amounts of C

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Oct 04, 2007

great source of vitamin C and bioflavinoids. Easy on the stomache.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on Feb 24, 2012

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Jul 26, 2012

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on Jun 13, 2012

Easily blends into any liquid, not much taste, just a bit tart. Great vitamin C powder product!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1709696 on Oct 30, 2007

I have been taking mega doses of vitamin C for many years ... I really like this product a wonderful detoxifier

Great

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jun 05, 2011

I take super doses of vit C when I am feeling under the weather or tired from traveling/working overtime. It does have a slight bitter taste as other people indicated in their posts, but no prob: I just mix with a little juice and it dissolves fine. Very pleased.

Super!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

A Staple

Posted by Reviewer1484937 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using this powder for several months and I feel it's helped me with my resistance to common ailments, although I can only offer relative comparisons to times when I wasn't taking the extra vitamin C.

Good vitamin C