New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, Food-Based Formula, 4 oz (113.4 g)

A Staple

Posted by Reviewer1484937 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using this powder for several months and I feel it's helped me with my resistance to common ailments, although I can only offer relative comparisons to times when I wasn't taking the extra vitamin C.

Great for supplementing Vitamin C

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012

I love this powdered, food based Vitamin C formula. I need to supplement my vitamin C intake due to PCOS and the difficulties that go along with it, and this has made it so easy for me. I love that it is in a powder form, less pills for me to take! I just add it my daily smoothie, easy and convenient! I also love that it's food based, making it easier to absorb. I'm definitely sticking with with Rainbow Light's Super C!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money, nice taste, trusted brand and no fillers.

Good stuff

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Slightly tart but easy on the stomach. The powder form is great because it allows you to adjust your dosage and take in small increments througout the day. The body can only absorb so much of this at once. This also has good synergistic ingredients for better absorption and a plus that there's no added sugar. If may clump up a bit but will easily dissolve in water if you give it a couple of minutes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1430438 on Jun 13, 2012

Easily blends into any liquid, not much taste, just a bit tart. Great vitamin C powder product!