Great

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Great, easy to take mixes well

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on May 13, 2009

I felt this was a decent product. I would probably buy it again, however, it didn't taste as good as some said. Tasted way better than the NOW brand I bought last time though. I like the mix of ingredients.

Gentil wih stomach

Posted by Reviewer1387214 on Feb 20, 2012

A great way to take overdose of C vitamin.

Rainbow Light, Super C, Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer3226742 on Jan 29, 2011

This is a vitamin powder that I believe is well worth the price.The only complaint is that it has quite a bitter aftertaste.

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1697258 on Jan 30, 2009

Took a little to get used to the bitter taste but I know this has helped me stay healthy this winter- Especially since I am a first grade teacher!

Happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2542485 on Oct 19, 2009

I read the reviews for the Vitamin C and I was pleased that it did not have a after taste like the reviewers said. I would buy this again.

Great vit c

Posted by Reviewer3271307 on Apr 12, 2011

I was very happy with this product but I found it to be a little bland but I'd buy it again

Rainbow Light Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer1392704 on Aug 31, 2010

I think it may be a good product if I was consistent with it. The thing I don like was when I received my product and opened it, there seems to be a half of bottle of Vitamin C powder. I was expecting a my bottle to be full to the top since it's already a 4 oz bottle.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Jan 02, 2009

Doesn't taste as good as emergen-c...going back to pills.

Reliable, good phyto-nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008

I have used this product for several years. I appreciate the nice spectrum of phyto-nutrients which assist the body and help make the "C" useful. Powder lets you microdose through the day, since body dumps the "C" it doesn't need within an hour of taking it, hence large one time doses aren't useful. RL is a great company. Check out their other vitamins!