• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great for kids!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

Vitamin D is so important to help prevent all types of illnesses. My kids love these and will actually ask for them. They take these and vitamin C (Natural Factors chewable C). So far they have not been sick this winter!

like it!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009

I take a lot of vitamin D because I don't get enough sunlight. These work great. They're as good as candy, so keep them out of reach of your children or they might help themselves to more than would be good for them.

Yummy D

Posted by Reviewer1227334 on Mar 23, 2009

I order this item when my doctor suggests me to take at least 1000iu vitamin D daily after blood test. It tasts so good that the only problem now is that we need to stop ourselves for taking more.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1855672 on Feb 03, 2012

my kids love these - and so far, so good this winter with no illnesses

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on Apr 07, 2008

These taste good. I cut them for my kids as 1000 IU is too much, but they look forward to getting them.

beautiful tasting vitamin d

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009

you would never believe this is a supplement with the beautiful taste. and it works!!! my nose was running one night. i also had a migraine, it felt as if i was coming down with the flu! i took this- my head felt uplifted immedaitely after an hour, no more runny nose!!!

One A Day for both my boys

Posted by RacerWife7 on May 04, 2010

These are delicious. That's why both my boys are willing to take them. They love the taste and that keeps them taking their vitamins daily. I highly recommend them.

Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 22, 2009

Can't believe this is a supplement. I have to stop myself having more than just one. On a serious note Vitamin D is very impt especially during the winter season and flu season/ outbreaks, so take your Vitamin D everyone.

Tasty!

Posted by 5144679041617457887 on Apr 21, 2015

These vitamin d gummies taste great and I'm sure they would do well with kids as they taste like candy gummy bears.

Much easier to take

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Apr 12, 2010

The taste of these gummies is very good. I just pop one in my mouth and go. This product makes it much easier to stick to my daily dose of Vitamin D.