• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

One A Day for both my boys

Posted by RacerWife7 on May 04, 2010

These are delicious. That's why both my boys are willing to take them. They love the taste and that keeps them taking their vitamins daily. I highly recommend them.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on May 15, 2010

Wunderbar

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Jun 18, 2010

I love them, my daughter loves them, and amazingly, even my husband likes them - and he HATES taking supplements! They taste very good - I almost crave them! Probably not the cheapest way to get Vitamin D, but the tastiest for sure. :-) I will be buying more!

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2447861 on Jul 24, 2010

great ideal to make vitamin D into a candy! i rarely forget to take these now because these gummies are addictive!

Great Source of Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2991299 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a woman over 65 whose doctor has been monitoring my Vitamin D levels closely, due to a deficiency. When taking numerous products claiming to provide 1000mg Vit. D, my blood tests showed no rise. Rainbow Light Sunny Gummies was the first product to make a difference. And they are so much more pleasant to take. I'd be hesitant to use these in a household with children, as they look and taste like candy. But for adults, they're wonderful, and I'm grateful you carry them.

Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1578559 on Aug 10, 2010

love it ...

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2986571 on Aug 28, 2010

Easy to take because they are a tasty treat. My fingernails are long and healthy since taking Vitamin D.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer2978498 on Sep 09, 2010

Taste pretty good. May be a placebo effect, but I feel a lot better after about a month of taking these along with a Nature's Plus multi-vitamin.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1862241 on Oct 01, 2009

My kids love their D gummies!

My children love it and love its taste