• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1782225 on Apr 12, 2011

Chewy, Sour-Patch-esque, yummy way to get the needed amount of Vitamin D. A bit sugary, but at least it's organic and nutritious -- can sub for a nighttime "sweet."

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2909536 on Apr 26, 2011

These gummies are really great! It does not taste like a vitamin! Delicious!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1380219 on May 18, 2011

Great lemon flavor.

Yummy treat

Posted by Reviewer1909696 on Mar 14, 2011

Nice to have a yummy treat in place of a pill

Very tasty, but don't order in the heat of the summer.

Posted by Reviewer1005854 on Jul 21, 2011

These are very good gummies and I have ordered about three times. But stock up in the winter if you can and DO NOT order in the summer because even with UPS second Day air mine came melted in a gummy mess. Dissapointed that they don't package these better to preserve them in the summer months. $7 down the drain and I have no gummies now:(

D-lish!

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Jul 31, 2011

A very natural lemony tart flavor. I take 4,000 and occasionally 5000 IU daily and love adding my extra 1000 IU with a yummy Sunny Gummy! I just wish there was a bigger size available.

D's for me

Posted by Reviewer2558355 on Sep 22, 2009

More sugars than I care for, but NO ONE has an excuse not to get enough D3 with something that tastes this sweet!

Can Melt into a Blob in the Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1921115 on Aug 05, 2009

As other reviewers have asserted: this is a yummy way of getting your Vitamin D but be careful: I received a bottle with the gummies melted into a blob. The heat exposure must have been during transportation. Once you receive it, shake the bottle to make sure this hasn't happened and store it in a cool place or even your refrigerator if you live in a warm climate.

Me like, a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Aug 01, 2009

A bit pricey but a very yummy Vitamin D-3 product! If you have kids or just problems swallowing pills, then this is the right one for you. Be sure to find out which daily intake is right for you. I take 2000 IU a day and will probably increase this during autumn/winter.

Very good - adults

Posted by Reviewer2874700 on Mar 17, 2009

I bought the Vitamin D specifically for my grandchildren, a bit of extra "D" for them. I found that even though these seemed to be listed under children, they are actually for adults (1,000 IU). My understanding is kids who do not drink 17 oz. of milk a day need extra D (about 200-300 IU). I haven't fouond any Vit. D for children. My daugher-in-law is taking the 1,000 IU herself.