• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 22, 2009

Can't believe this is a supplement. I have to stop myself having more than just one. On a serious note Vitamin D is very impt especially during the winter season and flu season/ outbreaks, so take your Vitamin D everyone.

MM MM good!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

My kids think these taste like candy. For those who can swallow capsules whole, these are the best!

Can Melt into a Blob in the Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1921115 on Aug 05, 2009

As other reviewers have asserted: this is a yummy way of getting your Vitamin D but be careful: I received a bottle with the gummies melted into a blob. The heat exposure must have been during transportation. Once you receive it, shake the bottle to make sure this hasn't happened and store it in a cool place or even your refrigerator if you live in a warm climate.

Very Tasty Way to Take Vitamin D!

Posted by Reviewer1201710 on Aug 04, 2009

These delicious gummies are a good way to get your recommended supply of vitamin D every day. You don't have to swallow a pill. Just pop one in your mouth and taste the wonderful lemon flavor!

Me like, a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Aug 01, 2009

A bit pricey but a very yummy Vitamin D-3 product! If you have kids or just problems swallowing pills, then this is the right one for you. Be sure to find out which daily intake is right for you. I take 2000 IU a day and will probably increase this during autumn/winter.

get you D

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jul 10, 2009

what a way to get your vitamin D , right out of the candy dish!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2699757 on Jul 10, 2009

i have to limit the kids to one a day; they would eat them all. great way to get vitamin D in them.

Yummy D

Posted by Reviewer1227334 on Mar 23, 2009

I order this item when my doctor suggests me to take at least 1000iu vitamin D daily after blood test. It tasts so good that the only problem now is that we need to stop ourselves for taking more.

I look forward to taking my vitamin D every day!

Posted by Reviewer2495820 on Mar 20, 2009

Great taste!

Very good - adults

Posted by Reviewer2874700 on Mar 17, 2009

I bought the Vitamin D specifically for my grandchildren, a bit of extra "D" for them. I found that even though these seemed to be listed under children, they are actually for adults (1,000 IU). My understanding is kids who do not drink 17 oz. of milk a day need extra D (about 200-300 IU). I haven't fouond any Vit. D for children. My daugher-in-law is taking the 1,000 IU herself.