• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Kid friendly

Posted by Reviewer1395360 on Jan 12, 2010

Our whole family loves this. Easy to take and easy to adjust amount desired for each person.

Very Good Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1562105 on Dec 06, 2009

My 5 and 7 year old sons loves these!

My daughter loves these

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Nov 16, 2009

This is a great way for children to get the recommended amount of vitamin D, and my eight year old daughter loves how they taste.

Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies

Posted by Reviewer1131758 on Nov 06, 2009

These Sunny D's are a great way to get my kids the extra Vitamin D they need. Studies are showing lots of Vitamin D helps fight viruses, especially during cold and flu season and my kids love the taste. We have remained healthy even having H1N1 all around us!

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Nov 03, 2009

They want to take more than one, so it's a very tasty way to get your vitamin D!

My kids love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

Both my children, ages 11 and 6, really like the taste of these and ask for them. Neither of them have been sick at all this season, so I will keep buying these for them. I give them each one gummy per day. Just ordered 2 more bottles after they were out of stock.

good

Posted by Reviewer2854668 on Oct 19, 2009

kids like them

My son loves these.

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

I'm a sunscreen and hat fanatic so I make sure we are adequately supplemented with vitamin D. My 5 year old loves these.

My son loves this product

Posted by Reviewer1882712 on Sep 17, 2009

My pediatrician recommended this website and recommended all children should take vitamin D and for the little ones, the gummy vitamin is like a fun treat. My son loves to take his vitamin each night. No complaints about the product; good price, easy ordering process, and tastes good. Thank you.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Sep 17, 2009

My whole family take this.