The BEST vitamins for you

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Nov 25, 2007

The best vitamins ever -- I can actually feel the difference. Food-based vitamins are the only way to go.

Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multivitamin- Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1026872 on Sep 02, 2008

I love this product! I have been using Rainbow light Multivitamins for approximately 3 years. They are easy on the stomach. Only disadvantage is the recommended daily requirement, which is 6 tablets.

These are great

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 13, 2008

These vitamins really have everything you need as a woman and I save money by not having to buy many vitamins separately.

Love these vitamins...they give me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2720180 on Mar 12, 2009

And best of all iHerb has the best price!

A great all around mulit vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2065916 on Aug 03, 2009

I've been taking this multi vitamin now for over two years. It has a nice combination of vitamins and minerals in it. I like that it has enough vitamin B, Calcium and Magnesium so I don't need to buy separate supplements. Would be nice if it had more trace minerals in it.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1534478 on Aug 18, 2009

This product is fab. My hair and nails have grown so much. I have always had problems with my nails and my hair just would not grow or would break at shoulders now its really long and nails are amazing. It takes about 2 for changes to happen. I have been taking them for 6 months. I have a very Down side 6 pills, taste fine,just big. I divide them, very easy on stomach. I am sensitive to many products but these were great. Highly recommend

Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multi + Daily

Posted by Reviewer1603533 on Aug 19, 2009

Excellent product. I haven't found a product locally that fits my needs as a post menopausal woman like this one does. I am very pleased. And the speed of delivery adds to its appeal.

Tammy E

Posted by Reviewer2818557 on Dec 19, 2007

Everything I need is in this vitamin so I don't have to take a lot of products. Makes me feel better and does not upset my sensitive tummy. The price is great too.

Great price for a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1536385 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought these vitamins for a friend in Nevada. Rainbow Light has the best of the best when it comes to multivitamis. iHerb has the best price for this product too.

mary b

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jan 23, 2008

Great product. Doesn't have that strong vitamin smell. Easy to digest.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »