Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multivitamin- Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1026872 on Sep 02, 2008

I love this product! I have been using Rainbow light Multivitamins for approximately 3 years. They are easy on the stomach. Only disadvantage is the recommended daily requirement, which is 6 tablets.

The BEST vitamins for you

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Nov 25, 2007

The best vitamins ever -- I can actually feel the difference. Food-based vitamins are the only way to go.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1534478 on Aug 18, 2009

This product is fab. My hair and nails have grown so much. I have always had problems with my nails and my hair just would not grow or would break at shoulders now its really long and nails are amazing. It takes about 2 for changes to happen. I have been taking them for 6 months. I have a very Down side 6 pills, taste fine,just big. I divide them, very easy on stomach. I am sensitive to many products but these were great. Highly recommend

Great price for a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1536385 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought these vitamins for a friend in Nevada. Rainbow Light has the best of the best when it comes to multivitamis. iHerb has the best price for this product too.

multiple vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 18, 2008

This multiple seems to be very complete, which is what I look for in a multiple vitamin. It is very inclusive in its ingredients. The company is a well-known and respected company.

Great

Posted by 5737617326777601774 on Jun 25, 2012

Great combo of vitamins. Feel like it's covering the bases. I had no issues with taste or size, which was a pleasant surprise with all they contain. Very happy.

wendylady1175

Posted by Reviewer1115525 on Oct 31, 2007

Just the multivitamin I needed.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Nov 17, 2007

This product is perfect for women who need a little extra to what is missing from their daily diet. As for my multiple sclerosis, I need something with less or no vitamin A.

GREAT MULTI FOR WOMEN

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Mar 25, 2008

Very happy with this multi and good if you are taking birth control.

Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multi + Daily

Posted by Reviewer1603533 on Aug 19, 2009

Excellent product. I haven't found a product locally that fits my needs as a post menopausal woman like this one does. I am very pleased. And the speed of delivery adds to its appeal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »