Rainbow Research, Baby Oh Baby, Body Lotion, Unscented, 16 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Simply the BEST

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Aug 15, 2013

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 From Delaware on Nov 03, 2013

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

Great unscented lotion

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 19, 2013

I love how light this lotion is, yet it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I mixed a small batch with some essential oils to make a lightly scented night lotion.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 From Finland on Apr 30, 2013

A very good body lotion: moisturises, is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft. An excellent uncented and chemical-free body lotion!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1978086 From Greece on Jul 24, 2013

Very good moisturizing properties, bought it for my son and I use it as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »