Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Baby Oh Baby, Body Lotion, Unscented, 16 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Simply the BEST

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Aug 15, 2013

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Dec 13, 2013

I have repurchased this already so I don't run out. It's natural, unscented, works well, inexpensive, and the product doesn't stick to the side of the container so you will be able to use almost all of it. I hate reaching the bottom part of a pump bottle and having to smack it to get the stuff sticking to the side to the bottom. Also, the bottle is clear so you can tell how much is left.

Great unscented lotion

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 19, 2013

I love how light this lotion is, yet it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I mixed a small batch with some essential oils to make a lightly scented night lotion.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 30, 2013

A very good body lotion: moisturises, is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft. An excellent uncented and chemical-free body lotion!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »