July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Research, Baby Oh Baby, Body Lotion, Unscented, 16 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Simply the BEST

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Aug 15, 2013

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

I only use this for my kids

Posted by 4631407459378237332 on Mar 03, 2014

This is the only lotion that I trust for my kids. It doesn't help my son's eczema but it doesn't make it worse either. It's not super moisturizing but we do live in a very dry desert, and is sufficient so in other areas it may work even better. I love that it is fragrance free. Good price here on iherb. The pump won't get all of it out so you may have to tip over.

very good

Posted by 5226924384822383581 on May 04, 2014

Very good lotion for children and adults! The best I've tried of the natural kind! :-) will buy again and again :-)

Thumbs Up for Adult Skin Too!

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on May 05, 2014

Yes, I use this as a body lotion on my dry & sensitive adult skin. Its soothing, reduce redness and provides adequate moisturization. Also, its truly fragrance free. What drew me to this body lotion was its short ingredient list of mostly natural products compared to other brands with longer lists. Another factor in its favor was its affordable price for a large volume. Most brands with natural products of the same volume or lesser volume are selling at higher prices. Indeed a good bargain price with good results for dry and sensitive adult skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »