Simply the BEST

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Aug 15, 2013

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

Thumbs Up for Adult Skin Too!

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on May 05, 2014

Yes, I use this as a body lotion on my dry & sensitive adult skin. Its soothing, reduce redness and provides adequate moisturization. Also, its truly fragrance free. What drew me to this body lotion was its short ingredient list of mostly natural products compared to other brands with longer lists. Another factor in its favor was its affordable price for a large volume. Most brands with natural products of the same volume or lesser volume are selling at higher prices. Indeed a good bargain price with good results for dry and sensitive adult skin.

Great unscented lotion

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 19, 2013

I love how light this lotion is, yet it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I mixed a small batch with some essential oils to make a lightly scented night lotion.

Good texture, smells bad

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Dec 01, 2014

Good texture and absorbs well but smells gross- quite medical.

I really like it for my son with dry sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014

It's natual, gives good moisturizing, absorbs quickly, really unscented.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 30, 2013

A very good body lotion: moisturises, is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft. An excellent uncented and chemical-free body lotion!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Jul 24, 2013

Very good moisturizing properties, bought it for my son and I use it as well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Dec 13, 2013

I have repurchased this already so I don't run out. It's natural, unscented, works well, inexpensive, and the product doesn't stick to the side of the container so you will be able to use almost all of it. I hate reaching the bottom part of a pump bottle and having to smack it to get the stuff sticking to the side to the bottom. Also, the bottle is clear so you can tell how much is left.

I only use this for my kids

Posted by 4631407459378237332 on Mar 03, 2014

This is the only lotion that I trust for my kids. It doesn't help my son's eczema but it doesn't make it worse either. It's not super moisturizing but we do live in a very dry desert, and is sufficient so in other areas it may work even better. I love that it is fragrance free. Good price here on iherb. The pump won't get all of it out so you may have to tip over.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »