smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2619847 on Nov 25, 2011

This wash does have a strong scent, so probably not best for those with allergies/sensitivities, but i think it makes my cute kids smell wonderful.

Great for the kids.

Posted by Reviewer3035467 on Dec 02, 2011

My wife and I have been using this product for quite sometime for our 3 children 3,5, and 7. One of the few soaps that works well and does not irritate their sensitive skin. We would make the trip every so often to wholefoods to buy this but found it online after finding out that our local Wholefoods will no longer carry it. I would strongly recommend this for parent that likes good soap for their children or has a child that has sensitive skin. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the price....

great

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on May 23, 2012

great product

Lovely scent

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Jul 02, 2014

I'm on my 6th bottle of this. It works well on my baby's sensitive skin even though the fragrance is quite strong. It's a beautiful scent that makes my whole bathroom smell nice. It's a herbal scent so its great for Mom and Dad, not too feminine. We all use this as our regular bodywash now. I also love their unscented lotion.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2854668 on Jun 10, 2014

good choice for kids and babies

odeur géniale

Posted by 5591842488775038955 on Feb 28, 2014

sent super bon, laisse la peau de bébé toute douce

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2759220 on Dec 08, 2011

smells good. my friend likes it very much.

No my bottle of wash

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 25, 2014

I like the light herbal smell, though unscented. Yet I hate it when it has very little bubbles and I have to press quite a lot each time I bath.

definitely "scented!"

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Jun 02, 2014

I wish I'd read others' reviews more carefully or seen the unscented version before purchasing. Too strong!!!! And it lingers. I used it once on my babies & wound up using California Baby to wash the scent of this off. I can't even use it for hand soap in the kids' bathroom because it's so strong. Giving it to a friend to try, as it is full of good stuff for skin. If you like strongly scented stuff, this may be for you. Otherwise, steer clear!