July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Research, Baby Oh Baby, Organic Herbal Shampoo, 8 fl oz

Reviews 4-star

good value for organics!

Posted by Reviewer2215399 on Apr 09, 2009

I like the pump, makes it easier to wash my kids' hair. Also is good as a body wash. It does have a strong aroma, although I really like it, especially when they snuggle up to me after their baths. The only drawback is that it is not entirely tear free - it suds up a lot, and you need to watch those bubbles.

I like the smell

Posted by 5336982194061408774 on Jan 13, 2013

I know there are people who say that it smells too strong, but for us is just fine (we are using essential oils for cloths, so we were familiar with the smell). I can't say that the product is WOW, but it does it's job and leaves our baby's hair smelling nice (and surely not strong - I can feel the smell only when i breastfeed him and when we sleep and I hold him).