Plenty of bubbles. Great for those who prefer it unscented!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

Produces lots of bubbles fairly quickly under running water. Unscented version. Prefer their sweet dreams version better! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Not impresses

Posted by Reviewer1058787 on Mar 13, 2012

I like that this one does not have any scent but there are not that much bubbles either:)

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Mar 13, 2012

Very good bubble bath. Lots of bubbles with very little amount put into water.

good

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Jan 02, 2013

very nice product, makes alot of bubbles, will buy again

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1317193 on Feb 15, 2009

my housemate is very allergic to scented products, and I always feel really mean when I relax in a lovely bubble bath! Had a look in a few places for unscented products, but seeing as she's even allergic to the brand 'Simple' there aren't many options! She was really happy when they bubbles arrived, and even more so once she'd used it - I have since tried it and it's fab, lovely bubbles, don't just vanish as soon as you get in the bath either. Also, so lovely and moisturising - didn't need to use my body butter afterwards!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2395925 on May 02, 2009

I think this bubble bath is great, especially for kiddos that are sensitive to scents. My son is really sensitive to lots of chemicals and for awhile we went without bubble bath entirely. We then found this and it is great. Makes great bubbles for the kiddos and has so much less c..p in it so Moms are happy too. :-)

kids love it

Posted by bbchris on Feb 23, 2010

That's all we need!

Like it

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jul 15, 2014

Its ok, natural bubbles but not for long