New To iHerb?

Rainbow Research, French Green Clay, Facial Treatment Mask, 8 oz (225 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tightens, Lightens & Purifies Skin Beautifully!

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 07, 2013

This is very high grade & quality French Green Clay at an exceptional price! How I prepare mixture: Warm a small cup (fill cup w/ boiling water, let sit 30 seconds, empty water out) Place 1 level teaspoon of French Green Clay into cup, add 2-3 teaspoons boiling water, 1-3 drops of French Lavender Essential Oil, Stir until smooth, apply with flat makeup brush or fingertips to face while clay is warm for a Heavenly experience! This is an excellent mask & works wonders on my face!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1789640 on Jul 23, 2012

This clears acne and makes skin so smooth. Probably the best products I have used in ages. Good for acne or any type of skin - just depends what you mix it with. Dry skin use a oil or yogurt to mix with it, combo skin like mine I use a egg white or pure aloe vera gel (aloe is the best I think), oily skin you can just use water. It can be hard to get off as it sucks all the impurities out of your skin and hardens. I’ve found it best to put on a clean face prior to a shower, then the steam from the shower helps it to come off easier.

Perfect for DIY masks

Posted by Reviewer1329554 on Sep 03, 2011

I used to purchase the Burt's Bees green clay mask, which is now discontinued. I used the mask every Saturday and it kept my face looking wonderful all week. I am getting married in 2 months and needed an alternative mask. I did some online research and decided to try making my own mask, using pure green clay and essential oils. I read the Burt's Bees mask label, and determined the core essential oils they used were: Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary. So, I logged into iHerb and ordered this clay, as well as 3 bottles of the essential oils mentioned above. I use one tablespoon of clay, 2 teaspoons of warm water, 3 drops of Chamomile oil in Jojoba, and one drop each of Rosemary and Lavender. (I skip the yogurt/egg mentioned on the label because it's just too messy.) This combination yields enough mask to cover my entire face and my jawline. This clay has a very nice texture, with very little grit, and forms a smooth, thick mask (better than the Burt's Bees!). The essential oils are good for the skin and add an extra tingle. This clay tightens quite a bit -- if you are not used to clay masks, I recommend adding a bit more water, so you can get used to the sensation. This container will last long past my wedding, and I will definitely re-order when it runs out!

Great product. Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1850560 on Sep 16, 2009

Great product and a good price. I've been looking for this green clay for quite some time (2 years) at various stores, and could not find it. During that time, I've tried other types of clay by other manufacturers, but the effects of the clay were not as good. As an added benefit, the green clay also tightens the skin. Will be buying another soon. Probably 2, to save on the shipping.

French Green Clay

Posted by Reviewer1912358 on Nov 23, 2008

I used this product twice and I am very happy about it. I thought the 8oz would not be enough but I realized that very little clay/pouder per mask was enough. It is a good product at a very reasonable price.