Good clay

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

This works great! It's one ingredient, and is 100% safe and natural, unlike some products containing chemicals.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Oct 15, 2013

Is really effective in the self-facial dept. I exfoliate, steam and then apply clay mask. Have ordered it more than once but it lasts along time.

Perfectly perfect

Posted by 5679198716614340207 on Apr 26, 2016

After using it for the first time, it left my face very smooth and soft without any burning. In addition, it sooths and reduces redness and acnes' scars on my face. As a result, my face feels more bright and radiant than ever. For the price, you can't complain. I'm definitely going to order a bigger jar next time. 😍

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

Great Mask Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Dec 27, 2010

This is an excellent product, and I am glad I could get this internationally from you! Thank you for your quick delivery and wonderful products! Roxanne Cole

great

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

works well. does it's job. leaves your face red, its strong and difficult to wash off if you use to much.

So much control

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great. I add calendula when I need to be soothed, tea tree oil when I need to keep clean, and a little extra water when I want it to spread easier. It works, it doesn't have any weird smells, and it's just the pure product.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1035943 on Nov 09, 2009

This mask makes the skin very clean but very soft. It great for my dry skin mixed with a little olive oil. I now use it with my weekly routine before steaming my face.

good mask

Posted by Reviewer2574497 on Aug 30, 2009

Great for oily skin.

Nice clay

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

This very rich dark green clay is soothing. Did not cause irritation of skin for family member who has pimples. It seemed to reduce redness somewhat. She will continue to use 2-3 times a week and see how it fairs. So far its ok.iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL, Thanks!