Rainbow Research, French Green Clay, Facial Treatment Mask, 8 oz (225 g)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1035943 From Maryland on Nov 09, 2009

This mask makes the skin very clean but very soft. It great for my dry skin mixed with a little olive oil. I now use it with my weekly routine before steaming my face.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1796016 From Canada on Nov 17, 2009

Great value for the price, blends very well and leave skin very soft.

very easy to mix

Posted by Reviewer3060193 From New Zealand on Jul 04, 2011

I bought the Indian Healing clay along with this one. I say this one is better as it mix well with any sort of liquid. It dries quicker and draws very well.

Perfect for DIY masks

Posted by Reviewer1329554 From California on Sep 03, 2011

I used to purchase the Burt's Bees green clay mask, which is now discontinued. I used the mask every Saturday and it kept my face looking wonderful all week. I am getting married in 2 months and needed an alternative mask. I did some online research and decided to try making my own mask, using pure green clay and essential oils. I read the Burt's Bees mask label, and determined the core essential oils they used were: Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary. So, I logged into iHerb and ordered this clay, as well as 3 bottles of the essential oils mentioned above. I use one tablespoon of clay, 2 teaspoons of warm water, 3 drops of Chamomile oil in Jojoba, and one drop each of Rosemary and Lavender. (I skip the yogurt/egg mentioned on the label because it's just too messy.) This combination yields enough mask to cover my entire face and my jawline. This clay has a very nice texture, with very little grit, and forms a smooth, thick mask (better than the Burt's Bees!). The essential oils are good for the skin and add an extra tingle. This clay tightens quite a bit -- if you are not used to clay masks, I recommend adding a bit more water, so you can get used to the sensation. This container will last long past my wedding, and I will definitely re-order when it runs out!

great

Posted by Reviewer2351345 From Australia on Nov 26, 2011

works well. does it's job. leaves your face red, its strong and difficult to wash off if you use to much.