great

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

works well. does it's job. leaves your face red, its strong and difficult to wash off if you use to much.

So much control

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great. I add calendula when I need to be soothed, tea tree oil when I need to keep clean, and a little extra water when I want it to spread easier. It works, it doesn't have any weird smells, and it's just the pure product.

Good clay

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

This works great! It's one ingredient, and is 100% safe and natural, unlike some products containing chemicals.

Great Mask Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Dec 27, 2010

This is an excellent product, and I am glad I could get this internationally from you! Thank you for your quick delivery and wonderful products! Roxanne Cole

very easy to mix

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought the Indian Healing clay along with this one. I say this one is better as it mix well with any sort of liquid. It dries quicker and draws very well.

Nice clay

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

This very rich dark green clay is soothing. Did not cause irritation of skin for family member who has pimples. It seemed to reduce redness somewhat. She will continue to use 2-3 times a week and see how it fairs. So far its ok.iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL, Thanks!

Fantástica

Posted by 5102537366146897820 on Apr 22, 2014

Esta arcilla es maravillosa, cierra los poros considerablemente (pero no milagrosamente, no nos equivoquemos), limpia la piel, le da un brillo sano, la deja luminosa, realmente suave y purificada. No calma rojeces en mi caso, pero tampoco los agrava, cosa que si me pasaba con la arcilla verde de now foods. Ésta tiene un tacto mas fino, mucho mas sedosa por lo que necesito menos cantidad para toda la cara y me cunde mucho más. El único "pero" que le veo es que deja un poco de residuo en la piel al retirarla, pero con un disco de algodón y tónico o agua micelar se elimina fácilmente. Repito seguro

good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

cleans black spots very good

Nice, but a bit course

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

This is quite a nice facial mask but I find it a bit course compared to other powdered french green clay I have had. On the other hand that means when you wash it off you can give yourself some nice scrubbing action on top. Not sure if this would be the best for people with very sensitive skin.

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.