awesome mask

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Feb 28, 2012

I've used this product before and love the way it makes my skin feel. I wouldn't leave it on any longer than the directions suggest..pulls too tight. Will, but it again.

good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

cleans black spots very good

So much control

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great. I add calendula when I need to be soothed, tea tree oil when I need to keep clean, and a little extra water when I want it to spread easier. It works, it doesn't have any weird smells, and it's just the pure product.

great

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

works well. does it's job. leaves your face red, its strong and difficult to wash off if you use to much.

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

unique product

Posted by Reviewer1640443 on Oct 02, 2011

there aren't many masks that i have seen like this in drugstores and other places. Most of them come made in the puddy consistency. I love that this is a loose powder and that everyoneeee can use it! You can alter it to fit YOUR skin type!! My skin felt really soft and extremely clean after just one use! love this stuff and definitely recommend it!

Good quality clay

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used really high-end clay (medical grade from Europe, French Clays...), and this is pretty nice for the price. It is great for normal skin and for all skin for summer time. Green is the most powerful kind, beside blue (blue is the super powerful kind...), so its safer to add some moisturizer if you are the first time clay user. My favorite is to add some yogurt in place of water and honey for moisturizing and antibacterial power. Make it fresh for yourself and stay away from those tubed ready-made and expensive junks they sell over the counter. Clay lasts up to 2-3 years when store properly in dry cool place away from sun.

Perfect for DIY masks

Posted by Reviewer1329554 on Sep 03, 2011

I used to purchase the Burt's Bees green clay mask, which is now discontinued. I used the mask every Saturday and it kept my face looking wonderful all week. I am getting married in 2 months and needed an alternative mask. I did some online research and decided to try making my own mask, using pure green clay and essential oils. I read the Burt's Bees mask label, and determined the core essential oils they used were: Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary. So, I logged into iHerb and ordered this clay, as well as 3 bottles of the essential oils mentioned above. I use one tablespoon of clay, 2 teaspoons of warm water, 3 drops of Chamomile oil in Jojoba, and one drop each of Rosemary and Lavender. (I skip the yogurt/egg mentioned on the label because it's just too messy.) This combination yields enough mask to cover my entire face and my jawline. This clay has a very nice texture, with very little grit, and forms a smooth, thick mask (better than the Burt's Bees!). The essential oils are good for the skin and add an extra tingle. This clay tightens quite a bit -- if you are not used to clay masks, I recommend adding a bit more water, so you can get used to the sensation. This container will last long past my wedding, and I will definitely re-order when it runs out!

Nice, but a bit course

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

This is quite a nice facial mask but I find it a bit course compared to other powdered french green clay I have had. On the other hand that means when you wash it off you can give yourself some nice scrubbing action on top. Not sure if this would be the best for people with very sensitive skin.

use for mask

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

I like to add some olive oil or avocado with some cucumber with this, makes my pores smaller and whiter :)