exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Aug 14, 2014

exellent

Excellent

Posted by 5098891067782892733 on Dec 01, 2016

Great for Hair and skin. Cleans extremely well and leaves skin pores really shiny. The best products that respects my skin body PH balance. I noticed by practice that it needs to be prepared in advance. So I just take the quality I need for my shower/bath and mix it with some water ti get a nice texture and then use it. Thanks again for this great products!

optimal combination of price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1262336 on Jun 08, 2011

optimal combination of price and quality

I love this!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 01, 2014

I use this (1 tbs) together with some hemp oil, neem oil, and aloe vera, and then put it on my face. My face looks amazing after and really clean and healthy. I leave it on the skin for about 15 minutes or until the mask has dried. It lasts a long time too since you only need 1 tbs for your face.

unique product

Posted by Reviewer1640443 on Oct 02, 2011

there aren't many masks that i have seen like this in drugstores and other places. Most of them come made in the puddy consistency. I love that this is a loose powder and that everyoneeee can use it! You can alter it to fit YOUR skin type!! My skin felt really soft and extremely clean after just one use! love this stuff and definitely recommend it!

Silky Smooth Skin

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on May 09, 2011

This is easy to use and leaves my skin silky smooth.

Great for making own masks

Posted by Reviewer1422845 on Feb 01, 2009

I found this clay last year when I started making my own masks. I mix it with some cornmeal, water, and a little oil since I have dry skin, and add tea tree to prevent breakouts. My skin is always fabulous the next morning!

Nice mask

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

This mask I am using for 2 years now and I have more than a half left. It is good base for mask with aroma oils. I do recommend it

French green clay

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 19, 2016

this goes a long way. cheap and effective!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1953529 on Mar 22, 2012

Very good product,I use it for cleansing mask, good for combination/oily skin.and I think this is the best one I've been used. Little expensive for delivery.