very good

Posted by Reviewer1014503 on Sep 29, 2013

very good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Aug 27, 2013

This mask is great for deep cleansing and for absorbing excess oil, it's also great for acne!I don't recommend those with dry skin to use it more than once a week as it can be drying.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1953529 on Mar 22, 2012

Very good product,I use it for cleansing mask, good for combination/oily skin.and I think this is the best one I've been used. Little expensive for delivery.

Good product!

Posted by Iselena on Mar 13, 2013

I ve made my first treatment mask with this clay and my skin feels very soft after removing it. i am very happy that i have purchased it. the price is also good.

Cheap but effective.

Posted by 4638288454496011032 on Jul 12, 2014

I mix it with distilled and floral water. The effect is surprising which the dirts on my face are removed and the pores become smaller.

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Aug 14, 2014

exellent

I love this!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 01, 2014

I use this (1 tbs) together with some hemp oil, neem oil, and aloe vera, and then put it on my face. My face looks amazing after and really clean and healthy. I leave it on the skin for about 15 minutes or until the mask has dried. It lasts a long time too since you only need 1 tbs for your face.

Very effective

Posted by neensmac on Apr 21, 2016

I really like this mask!! I think it may be too harsh to use on a daily basis which is why I only use this once or twice a week. But every time I use it, my skin is so smooth and soft, and my blackheads are WAY less noticeable. I apply this mask to unclean skin, leave it on for 15-20 mins or so (sometimes if my face is drier, the mask gets very itchy so I'll wash it off after maybe 10 mins), then I clean my face with coconut oil and a spinning brush and my skin has never looked better.

Perfectly perfect

Posted by 5679198716614340207 on Apr 26, 2016

After using it for the first time, it left my face very smooth and soft without any burning. In addition, it sooths and reduces redness and acnes' scars on my face. As a result, my face feels more bright and radiant than ever. For the price, you can't complain. I'm definitely going to order a bigger jar next time. 😍

realy works