Goodbye Grey

Posted by Reviewer2239731 on Feb 10, 2012

If you follow the instructions you will get great results. Works excellent on my grey hairs.

Might work for some but ...Did not work for me

Posted by 5003981743006808300 on May 28, 2016

Did everything as instructed. Rainbow Research, Henna (Persian black) turned my gray lite-lavender.

Covers grey well with great conditioning effect

Posted by sandyngsh on Mar 15, 2015

I have been using rainbow research henna persian black for more than 2 years. It coats my grey well, it's natural and has great conditioning effect. My hair used to be brittle and it breaks easily when I was using chemical dyes. Long healthy dark hair was something I could only dream of. These days, I get stopped and asked about my hair. Henna has been transformative in my hair care journey. Its messy, tedious, and gives me a headache after being in my hair for 5 hours but it's something I will always go back to every 3 months because it's worth the mess and the aches. I'm glad I discovered rainbow research brand in iherb and got my hands on indigo henna. I used to buy henna from ethnic store and it only coats my hair with red highlights which is not flattering. Please do not ever discontinue this product.

Exactly what i expected to get

Posted by Reviewer2527864 on May 30, 2011

I have a light colored hair, the color i got is medium brown. Really good treatment, the hair is much thicker.

Rainbow Review

Posted by Reviewer1317145 on Mar 16, 2010

Persian Black is not effective as I thought.

Even messier

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

These products are good quality and works the way intended however definitely messy to carry out in the home. It does stain so be careful.

Messy, took me whole afternoon does not get what I want.

Posted by Reviewer2397118 on Jun 06, 2008

The result is bed, did not change color. I applied this product on my hair, waited 75 minutes, and rinsed out. I don’t mind make a messy if result is good, but actually the color does not change. Won’t buy it again.

Goooooodddddddddd

Posted by 5351891763541628112 on Mar 05, 2015

Smelly... but did the job. Nice not to have out-of-the-box dye damaging my hair anymore. ^^

THis is the only hair coloring I use now!

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Jul 31, 2012

I mix it half and half with drk brown and use olive oil per the instructions. Hair color is a nice dark brown and shiny and conditioned. Use it every 2 months.

Good result

Posted by 5158423181460890419 on Feb 05, 2016

I usually do a two step process first with henna and then with indigo. I found the results of persian black comparable and a lot quicker. I mixed mine with tea and added some apple cider vinegar as well as olive oil as suggested in the instructions.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »