Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2151598 on Nov 18, 2010

I was looking for something to use as an alternative to getting a salon treatment with my light brown with blond highlighted hair. I mixed the blond and the light brown to try to make sure it might cover the grey on the top of my hair and at the temples. I was pleasantly pleased with the result. I think my hair was in pretty good shape to start with, but it ended up looking nicely shiny after conditioning it. I cannot tell about the blond by itself, but since it is not a dye, but a highlight enhancer, I would not expect your hair to look much more blond than it originally was...but enhanced. I plan to continue using this product.

Nice Blonde Henna

Posted by Reviewer1302271 on Aug 17, 2013

I rarely write reviews, but I have used this henna three times and am very pleased with the color. It doesn't turn my hair orange like some hennas. I have blonde hair with some gray, so I use chamomile tea infused with lemon peel (instead of water) and add some apple cider vinegar. I let the henna sit for 8 hours to allow the dye to form before putting it on dry hair. Then I keep it on my hair for two hours covered with a shower cap and wrapped in a towel. The color lasts about 4 weeks.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 09, 2009

I've tried several colors from this company and always turn out great. I have lite brown hair with smattering grey and find the Persian brown works the best for me.

Good henna

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Good henna. Most importantly no longer climb her hair! Will paint all the gray hair is not the first time. It is better to take the dark color

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Can't say enough about this product. My hair feels absolutely amazing. Silky, full of body and lots of shine. Henna is definitely worth using. Everyone complains about the mess but still use it. Totally natural, totally safe. I only use 4 tbsps (for short thick hair) every 10 weeks and effects last and last with a mild natural shampoo and conditioner (without chemicals that might foster the extraction off the hair shaft). I expect the tub will last me most of a year so great value! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Rainbow Persian Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3304676 on Jul 30, 2010

Used an all-over colour to grey hair. It lifts the grey but does not put deep tones onto the hair-this is what I'm hoping for as an outcome. The use of the prduct also enhances the condition of the hair

Did not experience any marked difference, so I won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Personally I didn't find that this made a difference to my hair, but a friend asked me If I had died my hair lighter, so maybe it was noticeable. I was really hoping that this would moisturise my hair, but unfortunately it made no difference. It does leave a slight herbal scent (which I personally like) after the first shampooing, but it goes after after you shampoo again.

hard to wash

Posted by Reviewer2534448 on Apr 19, 2011

It`s very hard to washing out of the hair. But the efect is fine.

Conditioning but did not change hair color

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Feb 03, 2009

This did not do anything to the color of my hair and was messy to work with as well as difficult to rinse out. It did however function as a nice conditioner.

Did not cover grey

Posted by Mearced on Jun 04, 2013

I was disappointed with this henna since it did not cover the grey. It did condition my hair. Next time I will try this mixed with Persian Light Brown as many other reviews have suggested.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »