10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Blonde, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2151598 on Nov 18, 2010

I was looking for something to use as an alternative to getting a salon treatment with my light brown with blond highlighted hair. I mixed the blond and the light brown to try to make sure it might cover the grey on the top of my hair and at the temples. I was pleasantly pleased with the result. I think my hair was in pretty good shape to start with, but it ended up looking nicely shiny after conditioning it. I cannot tell about the blond by itself, but since it is not a dye, but a highlight enhancer, I would not expect your hair to look much more blond than it originally was...but enhanced. I plan to continue using this product.

Nice Persian Blonde Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Nice Blonde Henna

Posted by Reviewer1302271 on Aug 17, 2013

I rarely write reviews, but I have used this henna three times and am very pleased with the color. It doesn't turn my hair orange like some hennas. I have blonde hair with some gray, so I use chamomile tea infused with lemon peel (instead of water) and add some apple cider vinegar. I let the henna sit for 8 hours to allow the dye to form before putting it on dry hair. Then I keep it on my hair for two hours covered with a shower cap and wrapped in a towel. The color lasts about 4 weeks.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 09, 2009

I've tried several colors from this company and always turn out great. I have lite brown hair with smattering grey and find the Persian brown works the best for me.

Good henna

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Good henna. Most importantly no longer climb her hair! Will paint all the gray hair is not the first time. It is better to take the dark color

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »