Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Dark Brown (Sable), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 2-star

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1600273 on Jul 28, 2010

While I love the color and way the Henna conditions my hair, the color does not take well. Even if I leave it on for two hours it washes out in less than a week. I am still giving two stars because I do love the initial results.

Did not work...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on May 11, 2011

I wish henna would have worked but it didn't. It's messy and it didn't cover my grey hair. Maybe you get better result if heat is applied. I will use Naturetint (I think that is the name) instead.

Not so happy!

Posted by Reviewer2930845 on Oct 05, 2011

This is just a good conditioner and does not give any color to the hair. I am disappointed with the result.

smelly messy but cheap

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013

Sticky and horrible to wash out, perhaps we didn't mix it runny enough; it was like using coarsely ground mouldy tea leaves - the smell took weeks to fade. Colour was a nice dark brown and it made the hair thicker as promised, almost covered the grey but not quite. If it wasn't for the SMELL i would use it again but would rather pay the hairdresser $80 for a nice semi.

No thanks !

Posted by 5136919639006495268 on Apr 22, 2014

I just can't bear the natural odor of this henna, too strong. I won't buy it again.