Not as good as I thought..

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on Aug 29, 2012

It gives red shade (especially on the sun) after 1st and 2nd colouring..I hope 3rd colouring will be better .. You should combinate it with black henna, maybe

Doesn't cover grey hair from the first application, smells badly

Posted by Reviewer3114333 on Mar 04, 2013

I have dark brown hair with thick hair strands. Maybe this is the reason it didn't work for me as good as I hoped. I used coffee and vinegar as suggested, and held it for about two-three hours on my hair under a warm cap. However, the color faded away pretty quickly, and I had to reapply it every two weeks. It's quite time-consuming, and I'm now trying to combine it with another product (surya henna). And, yes, the smell is very strong. It gets weaker when the hair is dry, but as soon as it gets wet, e.g. in the rain, it smells again.

无法覆盖白发

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

买回去才仔细看,原来写着10%以上的白发就不适用。所以最后没有用它,相信只是能起护发的效果吧。既然如此,就不要写 hair color,哄人家买了,买了又扔,这多可惜。

Rainbow research, Henna

Posted by 5150163744488870931 on May 15, 2014

Easy to use, and effective enough to recommend.

Coloración natural para el cabello

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 08, 2015

He utilizado varios botes de esta henna con bastante satisfacción. Es cierto que es más engorrosa de aplicar que un tinte normal, que tiene un olor que no a todo el mundo le gusta y que requiere más tiempo de aplicación. Pero también nos deja un pelo brillante y muy bonito. A mí, que tengo muy pocas canas, sí que me las cubre pero a mi madre, con bastantes más, no.

It's ok!

Posted by 5209008743156038963 on Feb 17, 2013

Though I have used this brand before I had forgotten what a pain in the neck it is to put it on and rinse it. The smell it leaves on your hair is quite bad. However it did its job at hiding my few grey hairs. I would not use it if my head was completely grey. We'll see how good it does on touch ups.

Very disappointed

Posted by 4618588639808759217 on Apr 25, 2016

Does not cover grey.

Adding vinegar and black tea

Posted by 5377187860375094675 on Sep 27, 2016

The colouring effect is natural, however, the vinegar and black tea mixture with henna powder made my hair very unpleasant smell for long time. And the white hair covering effect is so so. Maybe i will try a few more time to see if the colour becomes more prominent after a few times of usage

not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

Quickly washed away, even though color is a beautiful dark brown.

I have not used this yet

Posted by 4806051644954887944 on Nov 13, 2015

I will rate it after I use it