Great product

Posted by 4624970772675466105 on May 03, 2016

Messy of course but does the trick and lasts ages! I wouldn't say it was red in my hair more orange especially on my white hairs...which I think is kinda cool!! Iv added coffee and apple cider vinegar as suggested for a darker colour but it was still bright :) I'm happy with the result and wow the tub goes far! My hair is past my shoulders and I get 2 rounds with one tub :)

Really good henna (just not my favourite one)

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Really good henna - quality, price and also the colour of my hennaed hair is great. I was satisfied with this henna but I use to buy henna from another brand (Light Mountain to be exact - it has animals on package!)...

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 15, 2016

It's a good natural hairdye. I have dark hair and henna makes it bright chestnut. The color stays intensive for 5 weeks, then it needs to re-dye again. The only downside of henna is that the herbal smell is on hair for longer than a week.

Beautiful, good quality, all natural Henna!

Posted by 5288956612769287116 on Sep 10, 2015

I was a bit skeptical after reading a couple of negative reviews, but I feel that anyone who has anything bad to say about this brand either A)Didn't do their research B)Hasn't used Henna before. This is my first time ever using Henna and I absolutely love it! This is a really great price and quality Henna. I read TONS learning about how to deal with this product before buying it and glad to say had very lovely results. I developed the dye for 12 hours, using red berry tea instead of water and added lemon juice to help the dye release. Applied it to my hair (at this point I realised my mixture may have been a bit thick as it thickens when you leave it aside) and wrapped my hair and let it develop overnight. Washed it out in the morning and ran off to uni. Really easy to use when you follow directions and take precautions in regards to mess. Put towels down, use gloves, use hairdye brush, and vaseline along forhead hair line and the tops of my ears. This colour came out a very auburn orange red colour to my medium brown hair, if you want a red red I'd suggest one of their other colours (which im trying next time). Overall great experience, loved the result and got so many compliments on my hair, which is so unusual for me!

Nice Persian Red Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors.

phenomenal

Posted by Reviewer2044825 on Feb 09, 2015

I have used this product several times and other 100% Henna products. It looks natural and everyone compliments me. I can't believe a person wrote that her hair fell out. My hair has never fallen out from Henna. Maybe she had gobs of chemicals or referred to a different product. I have long hair and only use a 1/4 of a jar each time. This makes dying my hair cost $1.35. Got to love it! And it's healthy. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and could never dream of using regular hair dye anymore. It would make me quite ill. Anyhow, just saying, I mix it with hot water and 1 tbsp of vinegar and leave on for 45 minutes. I shampoo my hair first, the apply, then only rinse after 45 minutes, and then wait several days before washing again. My Henna has never washed out even though it oddly says it does. Interestingly, when I permanently dyed my hair years ago before I became chemically sensitive, it strongly faded out. In other words, the Henna stayed in stronger than the chemical hair dyes, at least for me.

causes hair loss

Posted by Reviewer3302096 on Jan 18, 2015

I used this henna for about five months and my once beautiful thick curly hair is gone ! I now have thin, dry hair ! Its really thin at the crown of my head and I can see the scalp . It started coming out in handfuls about a month ago . I did some research and found out that if you have naturally curly hair that you SHOULD NOT USE HENNA ! But I have also seen people with straight hair comment about henna causing hair loss. Putting henna on your hair is like putting cement on your hair.

Persian Red Henna

Posted by 5630298241599510582 on Nov 30, 2014

I have long hair nearly to my waist. I do not have any grey. This product is the best. It adds some red and enhances my natural highlights. When you use henna, you are naturally coloring and conditioning your hair. Not damaging or drying at all. Easy to use and so many colors to mix to get the perfect shade for you.

recommended

Posted by 5739972665887542941 on Sep 15, 2014

my mum love to apply it onto the root of grey hairs. really works on her but not works on me....

Scared to try

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

So I bought this, thinking it was a conditioner for my hair only to find out its a colour treatment. I've done research on it and am a little sceptical to try it. Packaging is standard, take care when opening it as I opened mine a little too rough and got it everywhere.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »