New To iHerb?

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Strawberry, (Light Golden Red), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great color, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1774407 on Feb 12, 2012

Any kind of store bought hair color causes my long hair to fall out, so this product is a welcome alternative! I mix less than half of the container with boiling strong tea to the consistency of thin pudding. I wrap my head in a plastic grocery bag and clip it in place with a towel around my neck. I leave it on about an hour, then rinse it well in the sink before taking a shower where I rinse it again and apply conditioner. The color is great and it lasts over a week if you don't use a lot of shampoo. It really blends the gray with my medium blond hair. I like to touch up between treatments so I have strained some into a bottle and dab it on with a cotton ball.

henna

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

Aun no la he usado, pero tiene muy buena pinta.

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

Happy Red Head

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Feb 01, 2012

I really like this product.I was skeptical at first.I have tried a couple of the other henna products that are premixed.They are easier to apply,but allot more expensive. This gives a nice and natural color at a great price. I'll buy it again. Thanks iHerb!!