Great alternative to chemical dyes.

Posted by 5286513499242539272 on Dec 03, 2014

I am someone who has done a lot of damage to her hair over the years, and I'm trying to restore my hair's condition by not using heat or chemical dyes anymore. I am glad that I took a risk on this henna. First off, I naturally have light strawberry blonde hair, and this color turned my hair a really pretty natural looking copper. The color does fade with each hair wash, just like any other dye. What I am most pleased with though is how shiny and soft my hair feels. BUT I must say that using this dye is super messy and tricky. You are basically packing mud on your hair. The developing time that is on the bottle is not very helpful. I would say you should wrap your hair and sleep with it in your hair over night. When you initially wash your hair, it doesn't feel too soft and smells like tea. Actually my hair smelled like tea for a couple of washes. But to me, it's all worth it because I am able to keep dying my hair without damaging it.

I THINK HENNA IS A SAFER CHOICE FOR HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2811307 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the way the Henna improves the condition of my hair. If you want to stop burning your hair with chemicals or exposing your system to potentially harmful ingredients it is a good choice.

Happy henna user

Posted by Reviewer2586296 on Mar 15, 2009

I have used this product for many years and it is excellent. I like that it is completely organic-- no chemicals. iHerb sells it for less than anyone else I found on the net- and they delivered it immediately. Great product and great service!

Happy Red Head

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Feb 01, 2012

I really like this product.I was skeptical at first.I have tried a couple of the other henna products that are premixed.They are easier to apply,but allot more expensive. This gives a nice and natural color at a great price. I'll buy it again. Thanks iHerb!!

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

henna

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

Aun no la he usado, pero tiene muy buena pinta.

could be better

Posted by Reviewer1870183 on Mar 21, 2011

could be better. Light mountain henna i like better.

made my hair fall out !!!

Posted by Reviewer3302096 on Jan 18, 2015

I used this henna for about five months and my once beautiful thick curly hair is gone ! I now have thin, dry hair ! Its really thin at the crown of my head and I can see the scalp. It started coming out in handfuls about a month ago . I did some research and found out that if you have naturally curly hair that you SHOULD NOT USE HENNA ! But I have also seen people with straight hair comment about henna causing hair loss. My hair is gone and its sucks !

products and review

Posted by 5445061858345162870 on Nov 12, 2013

all that arrived were the two products. No packing slip, no directions, no bill and box was damaged.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »