Great product

Posted by Reviewer2554499 on Feb 02, 2010

Colored as well as the old semi-perm chemical product, but with no bad chemicals. This will be my new coloring product

Dull color

Posted by Reviewer1101188 on Jun 16, 2009

This is the first henna product I ever used. I was expecting a deep burgundy color and I got brown. All the gray was covered. I was happy about that. Not sure if I did it wrong. Let my hair soft and shiny.

Very satisfied. Does what I've expected.

Posted by 5329236936684000866 on Dec 12, 2015

Great product. 100% natural. I wasn't sure how much to use because I have long hair that reaches under my waist. I used 2 tubes but I think 1 is plenty. So people with short hair can use just half or even third of the tub. I have dark brown hair, so it made my hair thicker and shinier. But no colour change because this natural product obviously doesn't have any ammonia... Although my friend has light brown hair and henna changes her hair colour from mohagony, burgundy and chestnut to ginger...

100% natural henna

Posted by 5028875591662862383 on Aug 20, 2016

My hair is dark brown and this henna turned my hair a nice burgundy/auburn color.. The indigo made my hair a little bit darker, but the henna gave it a nice red tint. I left it on for two hours and my hair is super shiny and soft! I would buy this again.

Rainbow Research Burgundy Henna

Posted by 4849846198692573818 on May 16, 2014

When I mixed this product (burgundy henna) with the chestnut henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Feb 16, 2010

Mixed it with lemon juice, waited for dye release over night, applied it, rinsed, and my hair was LIGHT, had almost a greenish cast. Fortunately, it faded completely within a week. Yesterday I used the Light Mountain brand, color, Red, and am VERY satisfied. MUCH better. This dark, beautiful red, even on my medium/dark brown hair. Both were easy to rinse out.

henna

Posted by 5247115047520308832 on Mar 07, 2015

Same as above

imPleased

Posted by 5147055760578200940 on Jul 01, 2015

This rainbow henna product is a winner i have not used the henna products for a long time, now being reacquainted with my grey hair mixed in is a blended mixture of natural dark brown with the grey streaks that take on a burgundy highlight. Gives a nice healthy sheen without any harmful ingredients. Works well if you follow the directions and take suggestions for variety like adding coffee apple vinegar for a different shade or leave it as is!

Nice Persian Burgundy Conditioning Henna! Safer for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors.

love it

Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Jul 05, 2016

.the colour very rich and general condition of the hair is better after use

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »