Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Copper, (Red Copper), 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat From Russian Federation on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. На волосы длиной до лопаток упаковки хватило на две покраски. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

Made hair shiny but no colour change at all

Posted by Reviewer1334639 on Oct 21, 2010

It is a bit messy and difficult to apply yourself, but I did it. Unfortunately it did more to my brush than to my hair. My hair did get shinier, but it didn't change colour at all and it's still as dry and colourless as it was before. Maybe it's the natural tone of my hair (dark blond) that I didn't get any colour from the henna, I don't know.

Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2058670 From California on Mar 01, 2009

Always receive the product I ask for and, as Rainbow Research has it, it's always a great product (that's why I keep re-ordering)! :)

Nice Persian Copper Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

LOVE Rainbow Research Henna !!

Posted by Reviewer1615634 From New York on Jan 31, 2014

I use Rainbow Research Henna to color my hair. The first attempt with the coloring process was challenging at best ~ but the results were so spectacular that the mess is no longer an issue. I color my hair with the Chestnut henna and add a bit of Persian Copper to enhance the auburn highlights. I get soooooo many compliments on my hair. I am almost 60 years young and have a head full of lustrous shiny hair. I owe it all to Rainbow Research henna and hair care products. IT IS WORTH THE EXTRA WORK ~~

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »