Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Copper (Red Copper), 4 oz (113 g)

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. На волосы длиной до лопаток упаковки хватило на две покраски. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

Made hair shiny but no colour change at all

Posted by Reviewer1334639 on Oct 21, 2010

It is a bit messy and difficult to apply yourself, but I did it. Unfortunately it did more to my brush than to my hair. My hair did get shinier, but it didn't change colour at all and it's still as dry and colourless as it was before. Maybe it's the natural tone of my hair (dark blond) that I didn't get any colour from the henna, I don't know.

LOVE Rainbow Research Henna !!

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jan 31, 2014

I use Rainbow Research Henna to color my hair. The first attempt with the coloring process was challenging at best ~ but the results were so spectacular that the mess is no longer an issue. I color my hair with the Chestnut henna and add a bit of Persian Copper to enhance the auburn highlights. I get soooooo many compliments on my hair. I am almost 60 years young and have a head full of lustrous shiny hair. I owe it all to Rainbow Research henna and hair care products. IT IS WORTH THE EXTRA WORK ~~

good value

Posted by Reviewer1669106 on Apr 22, 2010

For a low-priced henna, this was pretty good, a little bit smelly until the second wash but otherwise okay. The colour was a little more subtle than I was hoping for but I think this may have been because my hair (being medium ash brown) is a bit dark for this colour to have the effect I was looking for.

henna review

Posted by Reviewer1635243 on Feb 01, 2011

I have been in the hospital alot last year and have lost alot of hair, dyeing make more fall out. I used the henna and was happily surprised. My hair has not come back yet, but it feels thicker and has covered the grey. Thanks