Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. На волосы длиной до лопаток упаковки хватило на две покраски. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

LOVE Rainbow Research Henna !!

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jan 31, 2014

I use Rainbow Research Henna to color my hair. The first attempt with the coloring process was challenging at best ~ but the results were so spectacular that the mess is no longer an issue. I color my hair with the Chestnut henna and add a bit of Persian Copper to enhance the auburn highlights. I get soooooo many compliments on my hair. I am almost 60 years young and have a head full of lustrous shiny hair. I owe it all to Rainbow Research henna and hair care products. IT IS WORTH THE EXTRA WORK ~~

Made hair shiny but no colour change at all

Posted by Reviewer1334639 on Oct 21, 2010

It is a bit messy and difficult to apply yourself, but I did it. Unfortunately it did more to my brush than to my hair. My hair did get shinier, but it didn't change colour at all and it's still as dry and colourless as it was before. Maybe it's the natural tone of my hair (dark blond) that I didn't get any colour from the henna, I don't know.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1669106 on Apr 22, 2010

For a low-priced henna, this was pretty good, a little bit smelly until the second wash but otherwise okay. The colour was a little more subtle than I was hoping for but I think this may have been because my hair (being medium ash brown) is a bit dark for this colour to have the effect I was looking for.

henna review

Posted by Reviewer1635243 on Feb 01, 2011

I have been in the hospital alot last year and have lost alot of hair, dyeing make more fall out. I used the henna and was happily surprised. My hair has not come back yet, but it feels thicker and has covered the grey. Thanks

Easy and beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2228212 on Nov 21, 2010

This was very easy to follow and the results were terrific!...My hair feels fabulous and it really does match my natural color....the color is different in different parts of the hair, just like my real hair!!.....beautiful. Thank you.

It Does What It Says It Will Do

Posted by 5513308872394399535 on Jul 06, 2013

I am African American with dark brown hair and I purchase this product because I have a chemical relaxer and I don't want to use chemical dyes on my hair anymore. I washed my hair according to the instructions and applied the henna. I left it on for 3-4 hours. The last 30 minutes I sat under my Huetiful steamer. I didn't have any problems rinsing it out of my hair.I used Wen Cleansing Conditioner and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. After I blow dried my hair, I noticed an immediate difference in the way my hair looked and felt. Before the treatment my hair looked dry and rough. After I used the Henna, my hair looked smooth and felt soft. It covered my grey and my hair also felt stronger. I have auburn highlights (probably the grey hair) and I think some of my brown hair is auburn too. I will definitely use this product again. I'm also thinking about trying it on my daughter's hair. She has natural 4a hair. I want to see if it will smooth her natural texture and define her curls. Let you know what happens.

Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2058670 on Mar 01, 2009

Always receive the product I ask for and, as Rainbow Research has it, it's always a great product (that's why I keep re-ordering)! :)

Popping Color

Posted by 5406298367345186069 on Mar 09, 2015

I combined the Perisian Copper with Persian red and have a beautiful shade of rich wine in my natural African American chemical free hair. Not only is the color beautiful the natural texture is more relaxed which makes it more manageable to straighten with a flat iron. I do not need to have as high a temp and the effort to straighten is a lot less. I did use coffee instead of water and vinegar to ensure that the gray hair was covered - which has given me coppery highlights. I also sleep in it all night to get the desired color.

Lynn in NC

Posted by 5139996741810742610 on Dec 12, 2015

This is an excellent product and the price is right. I choose Henna because I do not want chemicals applied to my head. Rainbow Henna is 100% organic and a healthy choice for your body. Henna is a little bit messy, kind of like applying a mud-pack to your hair but, once you get used to the application, you will love it! This product comes in many colors, is very natural looking and I receive compliments every day. Strangers comment on my beautiful hair all the time! Shipping with iHerb is very fast. I would highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »