Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Mahogany (Medium Auburn), 4 oz (113 g)

Very Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2602305 on Apr 08, 2008

Love the product and the company that I buy it from. They are the quickest ever !!!

Easy to use and love

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 20, 2014

Online you can read all kinds of horrible experiences with henna , they say it's messy, stinky and all sorts of technical difficulties and calamities. My experience with Raibow Henna is completely different. I mixed it with raspberry singer tea and added some EVO nad the smell was ok. I rest the mixture for 30 minutes. The application was not that easy as with other chemical hair dyes but it preoceeded with ease. I left it for 2 hours with a plastic cap and a preheated turbie. The washing was simple by going section by section and then a natural shampoo and conditioner. End up with a lovely auburn hair with an intense red hue when in the sun. Love it so much I guess I've become adicted.

Rainbow Henna Persian Mahogany

Posted by 5478113333456156341 on Feb 24, 2015

Love this product. My hair goes very red, even with the mahogany, but I love the tone and depth of the color. Prefer to liven up my color back to youthful reddishness, and this does the perfect job, wouldn't use ANY thing else!

Henna Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer2895444 on Apr 08, 2010

I use henna because it eliminates using chemicals to treat my hair and it covers the gray nicely. 4 stars just because I cannot rely on getting the color I want. Too red on sides, but it is my hair, not the product. That's where most of the gray is!

Blends away greys.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Works well on my hair. I use it on my hair every month and it turns my grey hairs reddish brown and makes all my hair very soft and shiny. I use much less conditioner than I did before I started using this product.