allergic reaction, red rash around hairline

Posted by Reviewer1602633 on Sep 17, 2012

sorry, had high hopes. using surya without problems now. also, really smelly - which is to be expected with herbals, but this smell stayed after 3 hair washes. anyway -- there are better products out there. Price most likely reflects quality in this case.

Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Nov 21, 2015

I have been using Henna for a few years and I find the results are always satisfying, I have used a few different brands but this one is the very best. I get compliments on my hair color all the time. Thank you Nancy

Great henna product

Posted by 5666580384408569640 on Nov 20, 2015

Covers gray pretty well, leaves hair fuller and very shiny.

Rainbow Research Chestnut Henna

Posted by 4849846198692573818 on May 16, 2014

When I mixed this product (chestnut henna) with the burgundy henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

Pretty happy

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Aug 30, 2015

This was my first time using henna and this product. I followed all the instructions plus tips I found online. I let the compound sit for 48 hours after I mixed it with freshly brewed coffee, added some vinegar and coconut oil. After all this effort, I finally saw the result and I am happy with it even if some grey hair is still there, I'll do better next time. I was tired of chemical dyes and this is a wonderful alternative, cheap even if it takes some time to do it, it's worth the effort. I have short hair so I used about one third of the jar, it was the perfect quantity for me. My hair feels much softer and not frizzy.

не красит

Posted by SpringRain on Apr 26, 2014

Покупала эту хну и такую Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g), обе не завариваются и не красят, у кого тоже самое вышло, дайте знать пож-та.

It's natural but come on.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Oct 12, 2011

Some of my white hairs turned orange even after adding coffee and ACV after following recommended additions. The products feels like you're applying mud to your hair. Not buying this again.

thickens hair

Posted by 4920662747128178432 on Apr 14, 2016

It did help improve hair quality,

under use

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

I have order and the shipping was very fast . And now I am using this

Highly recommended product!

Posted by 5087095682654855077 on Dec 15, 2013

First time using this product which I Google,on 1st application it didn't absorb thoroughly and the mixing was too thick & lumpy.. wasn't satisfied.. on 2nd attempt I mixed it until it's pudding sort not a paste.I was very happy as it cover all of my grey..Thank you