Nice

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Sep 19, 2013

Good

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2644560 on Nov 23, 2011

It works perfect with a spoon of vinegar and hot cap. The color is amazing. I'll never going to use a chemical dye anymore.

great

Posted by Reviewer1211713 on Nov 28, 2011

I added coffee and ACV, leaved on for 1,5 hour and got medium brown with a little red undertone color, grey hair almost covered. I love iherb!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Jun 12, 2011

Great product, when combined with apple cider vinegar covers grey. Conditions hair and gives it shine.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1409813 on Oct 05, 2011

About 2 years ago I became highly allergic to hair coloring and my head blew up like a brownish. Funny now but jot at the time. I just turned 46 and am starting to get some gray and didn't know what I was going to do until I found this Henna color from iHerb. The color is fantastic and not the slightest adverse reaction to it as there are no chemicals but just all natural grasses and herbs. On top of that the color is just wonderful. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Much safer than all the chemicals in regular hair dyes even if you don't have allergies to them, and much gentler on your hair.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2554499 on Feb 02, 2010

Colored as well as the old semi-perm chemical product, but with no bad chemicals. This will be my new coloring product

happy mom

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Dec 02, 2008

i got soft hair thats easy to manage

haircolor

Posted by Reviewer1722757 on Mar 03, 2009

great natural alternative & very conditioning!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer1176374 on Aug 23, 2009

I will never go back to regular hair color. My hair hasn't been this health in years.

RAINBOW RESEARCH HENNA HAIR COLOR AND CONDITIONER

Posted by 5351721010796723303 on Feb 25, 2014

My wife will use this product again,her friends all agree this color suits her well