Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2644560 on Nov 23, 2011

It works perfect with a spoon of vinegar and hot cap. The color is amazing. I'll never going to use a chemical dye anymore.

It's natural but come on.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Oct 12, 2011

Some of my white hairs turned orange even after adding coffee and ACV after following recommended additions. The products feels like you're applying mud to your hair. Not buying this again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1409813 on Oct 05, 2011

About 2 years ago I became highly allergic to hair coloring and my head blew up like a brownish. Funny now but jot at the time. I just turned 46 and am starting to get some gray and didn't know what I was going to do until I found this Henna color from iHerb. The color is fantastic and not the slightest adverse reaction to it as there are no chemicals but just all natural grasses and herbs. On top of that the color is just wonderful. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Much safer than all the chemicals in regular hair dyes even if you don't have allergies to them, and much gentler on your hair.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Jun 12, 2011

Great product, when combined with apple cider vinegar covers grey. Conditions hair and gives it shine.

Grey Hair turned greenish

Posted by Reviewer2129691 on May 06, 2011

I had some grey hair and followed the manufacturer's instructions concerning it. My grey hair turned green and I am not sure what will happen to all the hair in the sun. I don't know what to do now! Not going to touch this thing again!

Awesome Product at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on May 06, 2011

The other reviews I read said that they needed to add other colors or products to tone down the red. I didn't experience any red from this color at all. I liked it because it was simply to use, very inexpensive and provided a great colour which was deep and shiny.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1672828 on Mar 08, 2011

Works good. It's messy and all that, but the hair looks great afterwords. Offcourse the chocolate colour turns out a bit on the red side, but henna does that. I like the recepes inside, how to mix in eggs, coffee, oils and other things in the mix to get the result you want.

Posted by Reviewer1430262 on Jan 03, 2011

have'nt tried it yet :)

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

Henna Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2895444 on Apr 08, 2010

I use henna because it eliminates using chemicals to treat my hair and it covers the gray nicely. 4 stars just because I cannot rely on getting the color I want. I do mix the colors trying to find the right shade. Too red on sides, but it is my hair, not the product. That's where most of the gray is!