Greenish tint

Posted by Reviewer2146275 on Feb 18, 2010

The product looks good indoors, but out in the sunlight, gave my hair a greeniash tint.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2554499 on Feb 02, 2010

Colored as well as the old semi-perm chemical product, but with no bad chemicals. This will be my new coloring product

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1229545 on Jan 24, 2010

I have used Henna before, and I decided to try yours. I also heeded the directions for covering the gray hairs I have using coffee and apple cider vinegar in the Henna solution, and it worked! I love how my hair looks and shines and feels like silk. Thank you! Your site was so helpful, as I am severely allergic to dyes, so I have to use only Henna. I used to use it alone, and of course, it didn't cover the gray hair. I followed your instructions and they worked beautifully. Thank you!

excellent henna

Posted by Reviewer1172190 on Sep 13, 2009

i will never stray from leaving this brand,.... it is the best for my hair ... i have tried others but this brand is the aboslutle best

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer1176374 on Aug 23, 2009

I will never go back to regular hair color. My hair hasn't been this health in years.

haircolor

Posted by Reviewer1722757 on Mar 03, 2009

great natural alternative & very conditioning!

Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2058670 on Mar 01, 2009

Always receive the product I ask for and, as Rainbow Research has it, it's always a great product (that's why I keep re-ordering)! :)

happy mom

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Dec 02, 2008

i got soft hair thats easy to manage

Great Hair color for a natural look

Posted by Reviewer2498153 on Oct 02, 2008

This Henna-Rainbow Research colors by giving highlights. My hair looks healthy and my hair looks like it did 20 years ago! I will never use harsh chemicals again. I mixed this with hot coffee to reduce red tones. Works great!