Great item

Posted by 5570031799821956368 on Oct 06, 2014

Love the fact that I can no longer smell chlorine in my bath water.

Seems to work well

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

Seems to work ok but the outer cage falls apart easily so we took it off. Hopefully it still works as well without it.

bath filter

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Feb 06, 2013

This is the second one I've bought. It is a ball with a bag in the middle that works as a filter for chlorine. Emotionally I feel happy believing it is filtering out chlorine.

Not very useful

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Jun 15, 2012

I did not find this item very useful. The casing comes apart all the time, the inner bag inside the blue bag tore after a few months and the medium started leaking out of the bag into the water, so we discarded this ball. I did not find this ball very effective for declorinating the water, the water in the tub smells the same with and without this ball. We find that filling the tub through the shower head equipped with a shower filter works much better. I will not buy this ball again.

Rainbow show'r the crystal ball declorinator

Posted by Reviewer3331843 on Feb 27, 2012

Felt that my hair and skin are now softer.

doesn't do what it says

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jan 11, 2011

Waste of money. Water smells like chlorine after using the ball. Baking soda works better as dechlorinator and much cheaper too. Plastic cover constantly falling apart, very annoying.

Rainshower, The Crystal Ball declorinator

Posted by Reviewer1178486 on Nov 09, 2010

This product dechlorinates the bath water as advertised. I'm inpressed! I have found the casing is weak and can break about when swirling around the bath. I would recommend this product to my friends. I would like to see the casing improve.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1423660 on Sep 21, 2010

however I do wish that they just sold the inserts and not the plastic cage EVERYTIME! It works like a gem and helps cut down on our son's dry skin but pulling out the chlorine.

Good filter, but the housing is lousy

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on May 11, 2010

I am not taking the points for plastic housing(it doesn't stay closed), because it is not essential and doesn't affect the function. I happened to have older housing from the same company and it works better, so I just switched.

Just not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1813927 on Mar 29, 2010

The ads for this product said the housing was made to lock better than in the past. I can't get my new and improved housing to stay on at all, so we just use the bag. I do think that it has helped with the quality of the water in the bath because my son with atopic dermatitis does not seem to have such bad "flare ups" during bathtime now. As usual, the delivery of the product by iherb was surprisingly quick, and packed carefully and completely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »