Rapunzel, Organic Sunflower Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Best of the Best from all Sunflower Oil that I taste in my life.

Posted by Reviewer3118743 on Dec 01, 2011

I and my wife very surprise that Rapunzel, Organic Sunflower Oil best taste from all brands. Also Rapunzel cocoa is the best taste. I will always buy only Rapunzel brand, because it taste real organic food. I want rate Rapunzel brand more than 5 stars, but we have only 5.

Oil pulling

Posted by 5024842648627186615 on Jan 21, 2013

I got this because I want to begin oil pulling. Cold pressed virgin organic sunflower oil is the top recommendation for the technique. Well, I haven't started the oil pulling yet but I have used the oil to cook with and it has a really good flavor, especially to scrambled eggs. It is supposed to be very healthy for you to consume. I've also used it to remove makeup and I've used it as a moisturizer. I might add that my face is extremely sensitive to topical solutions so I was pleased that I did not experience a rash. Maybe some day I'll get around to using it for pulling.

Great Job

Posted by 5248365068121626564 on Jun 25, 2012

I ordered this product and received the order very swiftly without any payment for the shipping. I am happy about the product.