Tasty

Posted by 4870703965798453400 on Apr 07, 2016

Love Rapunzel products

Wonderful Seasoning!

Posted by Reviewer2809643 on Mar 20, 2016

I love making breakfast skillet dishes using whatever I have on hand, including left-overs. We have hens laying fresh eggs, so I use some of those along with potatoes or rice, maybe some sausage, broccoli, green beans, onions, etc. ... never the same combination twice. A little Rapunzel Vegetable Broth sprinkled on instead of salt - WOW! Really adds some extra pizzazz. Wonderful addition to homemade soups and stews, too.

tastes good with everything!

Posted by 5261633369518675104 on Feb 24, 2016

When I was a kid I was always so big about eating soup whenever I got sick (when I used to get sick) and it had a salty taste that I've always loved. I finally found a broth that I can use with anything and (to me) you don't need to add anything to it for flavor because it already has it. I'm very anal about what goes inside my body and my daughter's. I'm glad I found this powder. :-)

rich taste

Posted by 5234801816657510563 on Feb 06, 2016

small container, doesn't last for long, but the taste is rich

Addictive stuff! We go through this like water, buying 5-6 jars at a time.

Posted by 4638239853282176515 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure if it's so addictive due to MSG components being present or not. However, I contacted the company, Rapunzel, to determine whether their "yeast extract" is really a source of hidden MSG. They swear not. Be advised that this product involves glutmates and/or glutamic acids. Dr. Russell Blaylock, neurologist, says that his research indicates that MSG is a neurotoxin / excitotoxin.

Vegetable Broth

Posted by karishma on Jul 31, 2015

This vegetable broth is great in stir fry. Love this!

Great stock with no sugar

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on May 07, 2015

This is a great stock, as most have sugar and fillers in them. It is however, a little on the salty side. Also, those with fructose intolerance should be aware of the onion powder.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I liked the taste of this product and used it for making soups.

best I have tried

Posted by 5031166560156284582 on Apr 24, 2015

Tried many, many dry broths and this one is bursting with flavor. Very filling so go with the recommended amount. Down side is very salty tasting if you over do it. I also add it to my cooking for flavor and to make gf chicken gravy for my dressing. Awesome product!

catherine

Posted by 5128924443865537316 on Apr 20, 2015

would be a great product except for there being way too much salt.