New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Raspberry, Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Jan 27, 2010

iherb has the best price & fast shipping. This item, in combo with a few other extracts has really decreased my bleeding & cramping.

cheryl greene

Posted by Reviewer2754396 on Jan 29, 2009

I find the raspberry very beneficial to curtailing my fibroid. I only use it when it flares up, for about 2-3 weeks then stop, til I have another flare up.

I love it

Posted by 5669964269570484049 on Jun 18, 2014

I was asked to eat raspberries and cranberries to improve my haemoglobin count. My haemoglobin had dropped to 10.2 and I used to feel very very week during the mensuration cycle. But the think is that dried/fresh cranberries and raspberries have too much sugar and that was a no no. So I love the drops. I make a tea everyday with raspberry, cranberry, chickweed and dandelion root (the chickweed and dandelion root helps with the inflammation that may occur internally) and I feel much much. I have ordered it repeatedly and I love that its organic too.