New To iHerb?

Raw Revolution, Organic Greens Super Food Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 12 Bars, 1.6 oz (46 g) Each

Sugar Alert!!!! Twice as much sugar as their other bars

Posted by Reviewer2006180 on Mar 24, 2013

I bought this box based on the ingredients, and also thinking that it would be similar to their other bars. But I was wrong!!!!! Even my 7.5 year-old daughter thought it was too sweet and refuses to eat it. Now we have a almost full box left with no one wanting to eat it. I now note that it has 21g of sugar out of 46g of the bar: almost 50%!! In contrast, their Chocolate Coconut Bliss, for example, has 12g of sugar out of 51g, less than 25%... Anyone thinking that their formulas in terms of sugar content would be similar across all bars would be wrong.

I love this raw food bar

Posted by Reviewer2263497 on Jul 25, 2013

It's smooth and well tasting, I love it! Noe Of my favorites from the brand.

Delicious bars

Posted by 5244365070915127369 on Nov 18, 2013

Delicious, healthy snacks when you don't have time to make anything yourself.

These bars are a great go-to!

Posted by 5731682738595678130 on Nov 12, 2013

I got these bars about a week ago... I had only tried the chocolate crave bars before these, so was expecting the same level of decadence. These bars very different from the chocolatey ones, but still awesome. I like to have mine in the morning when I am in a rush to get out of the house they make a good to-go meal. You can tell they have greens in them, so not 100% apple cinnamon flavored, but still yummy :)