Great!

Posted by 5740805300541827053 on Jan 21, 2014

It is quite difficult to find good snacks made of spirulina, but this is certainly one of them! Will buy it again soon :)

Yum!

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

These bars taste more like cashews than spirulina which is great! Perfect way to get a green, raw dose in to your day.

great way to start the day

Posted by 4675106365746574275 on Jan 14, 2014

The little bars are good for a snack, or if you want breakfast you can have 3-4. But I do feel great after eating them- and my energy level is more even. I am reordering!

good snack

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Apr 21, 2014

I like these bars. The ingredients are good and it feels nourishing to me. I like that they are not that sweet. They are somewhat oily tasting but only from nuts and seeds. By being oily they fill you up nicely, much more than many other bars that wear off quickly. I would recommend them.

Yummy!

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 13, 2013

Finally found something green that actually tastes fantastic.....even my son is happy to eat these!

Spirulina addicts

Posted by Reviewer3086771 on Oct 10, 2013

If you like spirulia you will love these little bars nourishing, filling and handy to pop in your handbag

Love Raw Revolution

Posted by 5236771612845651623 on Aug 27, 2014

The brand carries excellent products. This is as good as the others we have tried. I usually have thre or four different boxes of the smaller bars sitting in the pantry for family to choose their favourite that day. Very, very satisfied with these bars. Perfect snack size.

Great alternative to supplements

Posted by 5433748876266454718 on Aug 21, 2013

They are a great way to get the spirulina in a snack. They taste pretty good - not as great as the chocolate raw bars, but good. I'll buy more for sure!

Hmmm not bad at all.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

At first the green colour was off putting, but then I put the box in the freezer to freeze and ate them cold. Much better and tastier. You can taste the nut in them. Nice to snack on and I like them because they are raw and vegan. Some people need to acquire the taste for spirulina but they are still better than eating junk.

Raw But Tiny

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Jan 29, 2015

This was the first time seeing these on sale so I figured why not give it a try since they are raw and vegan. The product is just as it states however there is one flaw - these are super tiny! The bar itself is about 1 inch in total. You can seriously eat the bar in one bite. The taste is not super 'green' but rather delicious. We are enjoying these bars but probably would not purchase again because one does not fill up an adult for the higher price. If you want a tiny 100 calorie snack that fit in your pocket, these would be perfect for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »