Hmmm not bad at all.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

At first the green colour was off putting, but then I put the box in the freezer to freeze and ate them cold. Much better and tastier. You can taste the nut in them. Nice to snack on and I like them because they are raw and vegan. Some people need to acquire the taste for spirulina but they are still better than eating junk.

A very healthy treat

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

I am not a big fan of spirulina for its fishy taste but I recognize its immense health benefits so I incorporate it in my diet. I love the organic ingredients on the bar - cashew, dates and almond. I am not sure agave nectar though. The Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar is a very delicious and healthy bar. It is moist enough for I dislike dry and overly crunchy bar. Its size is perfect for snack. Put one in your handbag in case of food craving or hunger. I have also tried other flavours. Read my review page for details. The Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar and Inbar are the best bars I have come across.

Great flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Sep 07, 2015

I love these. You have to try them to see if you like them, just like anything.

Raw revolution spirulina dreams

Posted by AngeloNacucchi on May 23, 2015

This product is so good love it!!!

Great for a quick bite at work.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 21, 2015

I keep these in my desk, they are small but they do the trick. I like these spirulina ones best of al those that I have tried. They taste good, but are not too sweet.

Inedible

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

I've been health conscious for 20 years, so I am pretty used to the "healthy tastes". but this bar, no matter how healthy they are, I find unedible. Dates, spirulina and nuts are milled and lumped together and were made into this gooey green thing that is very unappetizing.

love these

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on May 04, 2015

These little bars are delicious.

Tasty!

Posted by 5687883294039692947 on Mar 16, 2015

delicious!

best tasting healthy snack i have ever tried!

Posted by 4675094208029278678 on Feb 23, 2015

even my 5 year old is willing to eat spirulina because of this snack. from now on will be included in every order.

Raw But Tiny

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Jan 29, 2015

This was the first time seeing these on sale so I figured why not give it a try since they are raw and vegan. The product is just as it states however there is one flaw - these are super tiny! The bar itself is about 1 inch in total. You can seriously eat the bar in one bite. The taste is not super 'green' but rather delicious. We are enjoying these bars but probably would not purchase again because one does not fill up an adult for the higher price. If you want a tiny 100 calorie snack that fit in your pocket, these would be perfect for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »