Good Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

Posted by 4784601502947472460 on Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

Taste like water

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jun 26, 2014

I have been drinking 1oz. of the gel for two weeks, but I don't see any significant differences. When mixed with iced water, I hardly notice the aloe taste. My bf likes it, but he hasn't found any differences, too.

quality aloe

Posted by Reviewer1150017 on Jan 12, 2016

love this brand. the only reasom for goving it four stars is that it should have a squirter.

This product

Posted by 5290382570030658290 on May 09, 2016

I have ordered one and once I opened it it smelled little Chemical, I thought it was fresh so leaving this review to see what others think about this product as I was about to order two More than I see some cements about some bad Citric Acid added to it!

Excellent product

Posted by 4686120225258921643 on Jun 04, 2016

This is what I was looking for, the thick concentrate really look 100% gel of Aleo vera